Toribash
app :3
Name :Robin
• Belt :black
• Clans you've been before and the reason you've left those clans :[Assassins] didnt like the clan cause not really active
• Your skills (texturing, movie making, ingame activities) : ingame activities
• Favorite mods : judo,aikido bigdojo,aikido,taekkyon,running,pig_extremerun
• Why do you want to join us?(We don't accept the things like "This is an awesome clan!" and bla-bla-bla) :im really ood at aingame activities and i want you guys to have alittle profit of it
• Infractions/bans :[rvng] because i was inactive ( i was on vacation and for got to tell)
• Ingame activity : high
• Some stuff you can say about yourself (about 2-3 sentences) : im addicted to Toribash and to Andreyoshi's movie especially the final takedown and i fought with a member of MM and i was like WOW and asked where does MM stand for he said:Movie makers and from that point i started to make replays and become just as good in mp
• Some replays :

Rejected
Attached Files
above head decap.rpl (41.1 KB, 3 views)
air decap.rpl (24.9 KB, 4 views)
front decap + mini madman.rpl (68.8 KB, 3 views)
pwnage2.rpl (60.2 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Lexx; Aug 16, 2011 at 07:41 AM.
I do stuff. Havu is my mentor
Travor, I'm not sure about you.
And I must say that our clan isn't active as hell.
Check out the discussions thread, some people left cause of the activity.
I'm neutral.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
Man, the replays aren't good...
• มวยไทย •
im just a bid pissed of @all who write an app here: wait (WAIT) untill all vote and make there desicion. dont post until this point here

Btw, you're in a clan already.
Auto-rejected.
• มวยไทย •
Name :Erickyle
• Belt :2nd dan
• Clans you've been before and the reason you've left those clans :CBW[Cold Blooded Warriors]I didn't leeave the clan but i think they kicked me beacuse i am not anymore in the list
• Your skills (texturing, movie making, ingame activities) :I do texturing and banners sometimes
• Favorite mods :Aikido,Wushu,Judo,Aikidobigdojo,Running,Parkour
• Why do you want to join us?(We don't accept the things like "This is an awesome clan!" and bla-bla-bla) :I want to join this clan beacuse i think i have the strength to win(or lose i suppose)and maybe i can help this clan
• Infractions/bans :no bans/infractions
• Ingame activity :I do make moves alot and some replays
• Some stuff you can say about yourself (about 2-3 sentences) :I am a loser sometimes but mostly wins
• Some replays ragonspin decap,High kick,Class-B,Class-A,This is how i do it

Rejected
Last edited by Lexx; Aug 16, 2011 at 07:41 AM.