Toribash
Originally Posted by Taco View Post
I say we Ally with the clan CannedBeef / CB for short, i think the are beeftacular and they MEAT the requirements to ally with us

I approved

Headbutt match!!!
Purchasing ThreadDiscord: paredesguga
I say we Ally with the clan CannedBeef / CB for short, i think the are beeftacular and they MEAT the requirements to ally with us

Haha very funny taco

HEADBUT MATCH!
Do Sharks Lay Eggs?
What's good guys! I've been bust the past few days with college and a few other things but decided the throw together a quick wip for the possible clan logo, I'll update you guys more as I edit and change them and am willing to take suggestions or idea for me to possible start new ideas. Anyway here two little wips that state what i'm starting to make. (EDIT) I know they're not perfectly circular or shaped properly but I'll adjust that when I make a finished product.

Thanks for making them I'd hopefully they'll be done soon so we can get a logo up also we were talking about this in a call before about doing loans from the clan bank I'd like to do this but maybe after we get official right now we need to keep at least 50k in and we're already holding so many events that we .may need to tap into the bank as well
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
Sure I'll add you when I get home
teddy Bear i love you, also do you like my logo?

the taco has spoken! it looks pretty tight tbh I like guns

Originally Posted by Pimp View Post
bear whast your skype i made a group

don't have one rn ill make one tomorrow

Anyways hello everyone sorry for not being on for a few days I was actually gonna go play on monday but halfway thru the day I took a hit from this kids bong and cleared the bowl but than it was laced with something and long story short me and the squad was tripping for the rest of the day and i greened out later on and felt like cock, even focusing on a screen made me green. i feel less dead today so im gon be on for a bit lol
Bear how do you find players user card so I can add Canada as a ally