Toribash
shades just play ;)

-------------------------
btw just invented a new throw / suplex i think its multiplayer rdy but didnt test it jet (its made with the uke bot util)
Attached Files
2turn thow.rpl (44.1 KB, 2 views)
Originally Posted by jaredderaj910 View Post
OMG GUYS BIGISH NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!
But not in real life..
ITS MY TORI'S 1 YEAR BIRTHDAY!!!! FUDGE YEAH! RESETING PASSWORDS BECAUSE OF EXPIRATION AND STUFF LIKE THAT

Sorry for caps but its really monumental for me

ME TOO MAN! MERRY BIRTHMAS TO ALL THE TORIS! Like jaredd said sorry for caps but it's a happy fun time. Replays coming from me in a bit because for some reason my family celebrates Memorial Day so I have to do a weird family gathering thing. But there's pie so it's fine.
Hi, replays
the pose ones are if your going to do a part that just hovers over the players and shows their names. just something i like to see in clan vids
Attached Files
#Z - Tricking - Front Flip.rpl (209.7 KB, 3 views)
Pose v2.rpl (24.5 KB, 3 views)
Pose.rpl (48.8 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by BquadZ7550; May 26, 2015 at 07:30 AM.
Hey guys I have a question. Is there any moment where you didn't get any chance to watch the replay after a match? Because I didn't. I wanted to show you guys the power of 666! BUT I CAN'T!!!
You guys play AQW?
I DONATED AND WE HAVE 50K ON OUR BANK YEEAAA OFFICIAL SDIFJSDIFJSIGJSADOFIGPASDJGIOASDOJFGUASDIKGJDAS SANIC 360 NOSCOPE BLAZEIT FAZE ILLUMINATI :OOOOOOO
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"1 tf = win" Onsola 2k16
It costs 50k to become official, we have 10 members so what's the problem?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"1 tf = win" Onsola 2k16
Originally Posted by Gruszex View Post
It costs 50k to become official, we have 10 members so what's the problem?

the ten members have to be active
therefore i thougth the best way to see if we have ten active members is by posting a number
Ill post 1, the guy after me 2 and like that, if we get to ten, then we could apply to become official, tho i wont till we have at least 12 active members (we can get regeted as official and we would lose 25k)
-----
Last edited by Onsola; May 26, 2015 at 05:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump