Toribash
Battlefield is strategy...and COD is usually mm...luck haha.

I prefer battlefield over COD...mostly because I'm better at battlefield hahaha.
Best signature ever.
Battlefield may be strategy but it's slow paced. COD is all about your reaction time and is fast paced. Personally I like each one for different reasons. I love fast paced COD because I do better with switching targets fast and using what ever is at my disposal. I like battlefield for it's realism and the recoil (although the recoil pisses me off sometimes lol).

People often choose a side, but why? They are essentially rivals but each game is different in it's own right. So it's hard to compare them properly.
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Battlefield may be strategy but it's slow paced. COD is all about your reaction time and is fast paced. Personally I like each one for different reasons. I love fast paced COD because I do better with switching targets fast and using what ever is at my disposal. I like battlefield for it's realism and the recoil (although the recoil pisses me off sometimes lol).

People often choose a side, but why? They are essentially rivals but each game is different in it's own right. So it's hard to compare them properly.

I guess its kinda like LoL and Dota. which are very different games in their own rights yet share many similarities. people tend to focus more on how games are alike then they are different which seems rather illogical to me but whatever.
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Twilight|Fluttershy|Godlygirl|Applejackk|
No, LoL and Dota are the same genres.
Heck, the creators of LoL were previous dota players.

This is like comparing electro to dubstep.

no wubs.
Frost is pretty cool
raku
Can i join
-----
Can i join the clan?
yes or no
Last edited by angel4513; Apr 6, 2014 at 01:08 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by angel4513 View Post
Can i join
-----
Can i join the clan?
yes or no

No.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Originally Posted by angel4513 View Post
Can i join
-----
Can i join the clan?
yes or no

Lolnope, you have to make an application.
Definitely not Josh Lintag
I've been playing a lot of freeciv lately.
Would any of you be interested in a game?

I'm quite shit at it still, but I think it'd be fun.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Been playing eso to the max.

I'm addicted to it and now I have the feeling of having no life.
Frost is pretty cool
raku