Toribash
Originally Posted by Zalmoxis View Post
I am good but I play on EU only plus I just got chatbanned for a week after losing 100 rating today ( from just over 4k to 3.9 again..) due to russian teams.

If you still want to my steam is: zalmoxis1337

I will
the event hasnt really started yet.
you play regular games, earn tokens, make offerings, and in a few days, a new mode will be released.
then everything will be made clear

apparently the offerings will earn you stuff to use against a boss in the new mode.
need to earn a shit tonne of tokens to unlock anything, muuuuuch slower than wraith knight, i think im like halfway to earning one box, and I bought favor
Last edited by BenDover; Feb 1, 2014 at 03:57 PM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
finally I cna get rid of those boxes.
OFFERING (?)

Now seriously, not sure if it's worth it, I'll offer some stuff though since I'm not that attached to my items, just want maiden's/rubick's stuff :<
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
i think im like halfway to earning one box, and I bought favor

So far I've gotten average around 15 points per game, so in 100 games I'll have enough for 1 box. If average game length is 30 minutes then that's 50 hours...

I don't think it's feasible to farm boxes without favor.

I'm not going to get even a single box... Not that it matters, they are selling for <$3, it's not worth farming them even if I wanted to.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
So far I've gotten average around 15 points per game, so in 100 games I'll have enough for 1 box. If average game length is 30 minutes then that's 50 hours...

I don't think it's feasible to farm boxes without favor.

I'm not going to get even a single box... Not that it matters, they are selling for <$3, it's not worth farming them even if I wanted to.

15 points per game?!
That game I played with you guys I got 120+ of each
f=m*a syens
What the heck? I have 50 points total from 8 games...

Do you have a booster or something?
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
i got the 1$ favor and get +50-80
sofar it seems to be similar to XP gain from games, so it varies, especially if you have a booster active.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
What the heck? I have 50 points total from 8 games...

Do you have a booster or something?

When I was playing with you guys, I didn't have anything on. Maybe there were others who had a booster active.

Maybe it was because you guys were all level 50+ and I'm level 5. Or maybe it's because of the tutor thing what have you
-----
just checked: I have 348 of each and have played 3 games in the past month. I had the token booster from the beginning though.
Last edited by Arglax; Feb 3, 2014 at 02:00 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
f=m*a syens