Toribash
Originally Posted by chandlerb View Post
belt: 2nd Dan
player card:
why you want to join: because i have seen alot of C3 players and they are very talented and i would like to be one because i belive that i have some talent
previous clans: iCoF KiLa

And I belive that iCoF n' KiLa, sucks.
Anyway, your app is terrible. :/
This are motives that I say no to you.

EDIT:
If you is a skilled player, you should post some proof, like an replay.
Originally Posted by chandlerb View Post
belt: 2nd Dan
player card:
why you want to join: because i have seen alot of C3 players and they are very talented and i would like to be one because i belive that i have some talent
previous clans: iCoF KiLa

Bold 1: When did that become a valid reason for joining a clan, and we're talking about an official clan, here. Note that we don't have too many members in the clan, so exactly WHO did you see?

Bold 2: Does it matter if YOU believe that you have talent? We'll decide on that, thank you very much.

Read the first post: Create your own application. I'm getting irritated at these preset, minuscule applications. Make a free-form application. Your application contains grammar and spelling that's bad enough to make me wince, as well.

Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
lol, um cancel my app

I've been busy and have become a little too inactive for a clan :o
I'll be looking for one though, once things start to settle over here
My name is located right next to this text, although it would probably be faster if I typed my name out. Oh well. Se la vi. Anyways I am looking for a pretty sexy clan with awesome members who I am familiar with. IRC and forum activity is the most important to me. I am starting to play ingame a lot more now and would totally be up for testing. I am a 2nd dan black belt with pretty decent skills (akido is my best mod). I am frickin hilarious (and modest) to talk to. Of course that was a joke and you're laughing your ass off now. Ye. So I should be accepted into this clan because it would bring in a new, fresh member with a different personality. I don't have any specific skills like art or anything like that, but I am really dedicated and am available to do tasks for the clan. If you want to talk to me more PM me or look for me on IRC, I'll check out the C3 channel and add it to my autojoin list. etc. etc.

So.
Yeah.

Oh and my dream is to buy a black and green llama and name it Kevin. He'd live in the attic, and I would buy him everything. I think my meds have worn off, I don't know if you can tell. Oh well. I digress...
A certain recluse, I know not who, once said that no bonds attached him to this life, and the only thing he would regret leaving was the sky.
oh my fucking god.

Shit.

I say yes. He knows how to write an app more or less, it's not all shitty like all the rest.

He's laid back, kinda a wibbler, but still awesome, I like Jimbobwe
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
Originally Posted by Glow View Post
oh my fucking god.

Shit.

I say yes. He knows how to write an app more or less, it's not all shitty like all the rest.

He's laid back, kinda a wibbler, but still awesome, I like Jimbobwe

:3
A certain recluse, I know not who, once said that no bonds attached him to this life, and the only thing he would regret leaving was the sky.
Gotta wait for all the other cool kids to look at it. :3
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
Originally Posted by Jimbobwe View Post
My name is located right next to this text, although it would probably be faster if I typed my name out. Oh well. Se la vi. Anyways I am looking for a pretty sexy clan with awesome members who I am familiar with. IRC and forum activity is the most important to me. I am starting to play ingame a lot more now and would totally be up for testing. I am a 2nd dan black belt with pretty decent skills (akido is my best mod). I am frickin hilarious (and modest) to talk to. Of course that was a joke and you're laughing your ass off now. Ye. So I should be accepted into this clan because it would bring in a new, fresh member with a different personality. I don't have any specific skills like art or anything like that, but I am really dedicated and am available to do tasks for the clan. If you want to talk to me more PM me or look for me on IRC, I'll check out the C3 channel and add it to my autojoin list. etc. etc.

So.
Yeah.

Oh and my dream is to buy a black and green llama and name it Kevin. He'd live in the attic, and I would buy him everything. I think my meds have worn off, I don't know if you can tell. Oh well. I digress...

hmmm...

k go
Originally Posted by Glow View Post
Gotta wait for all the other cool kids to look at it. :3

Cool kid present. :3

Originally Posted by Jimbobwe View Post

So.
Yeah.

FINALLY A DECENT APPLICATION!

What?

Aww. It appears that the other members of the clan are familiar with you (at some level), yet I don't know you (I have seen you from time to time, though). If the others approve of you, then I probably have no complaints.

Great, because I kind of want to see what level of skill you currently have at the moment.

Sorry, but.... no I am not.

I do agree that your personality is... "different" and "fresh," though it's preferable if you don't use your laid back personality to spam our forum *coughHYGENCIDE&SLYBASHcough*. Otherwise, your personality fits our clan.

Could I ask for a list of clans that you were previously in?

Oh, and I think that green llamas went extinct a while ago.

Yes. :3
Last edited by LastGod; Jan 22, 2011 at 09:12 PM.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Even LastGod isn't at least raging.

That means its pretty good.
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.