Toribash
Originally Posted by pabblopic View Post
yes nto ezx ibe sin him on servers gofgod shit.

thanks you so much..

Originally Posted by AzureMage View Post
Ex I'm prepared to allow you a trial membership if you promise us in game and forum activity

promise that I will active in game and forum? Yesh, I'll promise..

oh btw, my GMT is +7..
I'm NOT Noob
I'm assuming that that's not in America.but that's not a concern all we require is that you post often, be active in game, and generally be a good clan mate
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Hmmmmm...
Welcome all new clan members. I am the forum person, meaning i only ever am on the forum, and i make threads and delete them.
Hello, my name is Ahmed im 16 years old i have a 2nd dan black belt my in-game nickname is Torislayah i would rly want to join ur clan because i met one of ur players and he was very kind and a good player, also, I AM a mature person ....tell me what more to say if this wasnt enough :/ thnx...

-regards : ToriSlayah
UP HIGH! , DOWN LOW! , TOO SLOW :3
ok you guys know how i hate small apps. but tori is a really cool guy have been playing in game with him for a few days now and i believe he would be great for the clan. i know hes active tho the forum count doesnt show it. but we need more in game players anyway. i also told him to apply.
"Whats with the steering wheel in your pants?" "ARGH! It's driving me nuts!" Phantom Co-Leader!