Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Do you guys have an IRC page I could join? Toribash isn't working right now, and probably won't be for about 2 weeks,
Introduction

Hey, my name is Kalum and my in-game name is Ghostly101 (ofc lol). I don't mind what name you call me by I'm cool with both. Anyway, I am 15 years old and soon to be 16, My birthday is on the 9th February. I'm currently preparing for my GCSE exams that are coming up next summer. But that doesn't effect my activity in-game and in the forums. I enjoy skating with my friends, playing football and creating art (i'm learning). I live with my family in England and my current timezone is BST (British Summer Time).

Toribash

As for Toribash, I love to make new friends, sadly I don't know many of you in [nao] but hey, like I said I like to make new friends. I'm always up for a chat and maybe a spar session or parkour session (two of my favourite TB hobbies). My most favourite, and best mods are aikido, ABD, boxshu, and rk_mma. Furthermore, As for clans I've been (from what I can remember) are (Future) and(Cursed) I have not been in many clans because I'm always loyal to the clan I'm in. However you may be thinking then why aren't you in those clans anymore? Well thats because I was in the old future clan before it was revived, and I was in that clan till I was the only member left. So once I realised this I sold the clan to another player for 6k. As for (Cursed) I didn't have a good relationship with some of the members, because they treated me with disrespect.

Activity Levels

Forum Activity : 8/10
In-game Activity : 9/10
Overall Activity : 9/10

Why did I apply?

Well, I applied for [nao] seeking a fresh start and a happy experience. This is especially because I noticed that after meeting a few [nao] members they're attitudes and friendliness attracted me. I hope there won't be anyone problems here for me or the clan. And as I always promise, I will be a loyal member. I will use my qualities and specialties will be used to help [nao].

I can't guarantee I will be completely active on this account (Skype) but if there is a discord, I will normally be active on that.

Anyways, Thanks for reading this and I hope this goes well heh.
Last edited by Ghostly101; Aug 25, 2016 at 01:50 PM.
bless up fam
Sure i think its bout time we have someone with numbers on their name in nao
-----
Oh nevermind we have someone with the name Bman<numbers>
Last edited by Scar; Aug 26, 2016 at 09:53 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Agus and Foobi, two biggest losers of Toribash
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Scar View Post
Sure i think its bout time we have someone with numbers on their name in nao
-----
Oh nevermind we have someone with the name Bman<numbers>

Day 14: the no-numbers-in-username folks still haven't noticed my presence.

Abn0rmall has a number in his name too
Step out of your skin, put it in a jar. I thought they were my friends, but they were cannonballs.
Originally Posted by J0Y View Post
Day 14: the no-numbers-in-username folks still haven't noticed my presence.

Abn0rmall has a number in his name too

Abn0 isn't in yet
DAMN THAT 0 in your name
Agus and Foobi, two biggest losers of Toribash
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]