Toribash
Originally Posted by produco View Post
My name is produco. My actual name Omar.I am 16 years old.
My belt is 2nd Dan Black Belt . I live in Turkey.
Time Zone GMT +3. I havent banned .
I am good player , i play Toribash alot and i draw textures. I am good at all aikidos( aikido ,abd, runkido ,etc.).
I love playing mushu , brushu , wushu.
I am checking forum every day .

Thanks for reading my application.

Not enough spaghetti. No from me.
<aracoon> we have been asking about your middle name all night
<hampa> 420
Hi there, this is pretty old, isn't it? so.. here i was looking for a clan and i ended up here... I don't know anyone from here... well... my main reason for wanting to join Enigma is that... it has a cool name, haha... No, talking seriusly, i don't have a good reason, i just asked myself, '' why not?'' and starting writting this application.. so.. that's it...
Some personal information... hmmm.. I'm argentinian, my global rank is 13502 and i would say that my hidden ability is ''good luck'' -w- ( just joking ) but i'm rank 1068 at twin swords
Elo rating in aikido: 1618.57 Judo: 1613.93 Aaaand global: 1637.68 ..
and last but not least, Spaguetti is good... i always go to the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster...
If I have input I say no.
Not only is your spelling horrible it seems you just want a tag.
<Vordred>ther are very girls in my village
No.
It looks like just wrote something (like you didn't rly care about what're you writing), posted it and than continued masturbating. :I
|Engima|Art|Manga|Anime|
Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
No.
It looks like just wrote something, posted it and than continued masturbating. :I

that's what I would've done
what am i doing here
Originally Posted by Facade View Post
that's what I would've done

I knew it fashod. :I

i knew it
|Engima|Art|Manga|Anime|
Damn! then i should really continue masturbating :I... or playing toribash... maybe...
no, seriusly, i don't really care about the tag, and i'm not that kind of guy who masturbates -.-U... maybe....
Originally Posted by DoceMorph View Post
Damn! then i should really continue masturbating :I... or playing toribash... maybe...
no, seriusly, i don't really care about the tag, and i'm not that kind of guy who masturbates -.-U... maybe....

Lies.

Also stop using "...." after every sentence, it's rather annoying and looks weird.

I think I can speak for all of us when I say your application was pretty basic and not serious at all.

If you wish to apply again, feel free to do so as long as you take some time before doing it. Try hagging around the forums more, get some experience.

PD: For any future applicants; We don't care what your rank is ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) and it won't get you any closer to being accepted, so yeah.
Last edited by Toxik; Sep 11, 2013 at 05:46 AM.
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ