Toribash
I officially love running around with a tacticial knife, marathon pro, cold blooded and commando. Heart beat sensors are useless 'cause I come from behind anyways, and if they see me once on those damn things the next time it pulses I'm gone. And everyone always lets their guard down when they don't see a red/orage dot coming at them with UAV. No luck with the throwing knife however, tried a few times but also got a stun to the face and sprayed down with bullets How do you guys go around with a throwing knife? Or do you just think it's trash, 'cause I'm thinking that after 23524525 failed throwing knife attempts.

Have been wanting to get my hands on the ACR, have only heard good things, too bad I'm not a high enough level.
Comparing 2 Guns: ACR and L86 LSW

Accuracy:

-ACR: Near complete bar of accuracy. Little to no recoil.

-L86 LSW: By itself, only about 2/5ths of the bar; however, with the grip attachment, it's accuracy is around 3/4-4/5ths of the bar, just about the average of an Assault Rifle. Not as high as a FAMAS or ACR, but much higher than a TAR.

Damage:

-ACR: Only around 1/4th of the complete bar. Incredibly low. It fires very quick for an assault rifle, but overall: it's weak (on a bullet by bullet basis, not in trial where you take the Fire Rate into account).

-L86 LSW: About 3/4th of the complete bar. Higher then many Assault Rifles (except the M16A4 because of it's 3 round burst), tied with SCAR. Needless to say, each bullet does a great deal of damage.

Range:

-ACR: Between 3/4th to 4/5ths of the bar. It's range is pretty consistent with the range of any assault rifle. If you can see them, you can hit them.

-L86 LSW: Nearly the same range as the ACR. And all other Assault Rifles. Again, if you can see the opponent, you can kill the opponent.

Fire Rate:

-ACR: Around (maybe slightly higher) 1/2 of the bar. It's very fast for an assault rifle, and it easily has the most "spray" in the Assault Rifle Category.

-L86 LSW: Between 3/4ths and 4/5th of the bar. It's a light machine gun, what did you expect? It has incredibly fast fire rate, though abusing the spray ability isn't reccomended. It can certainly have the same spray potential as an SMG for hipfire spraying.

Mobility:

-ACR: About 3/5th's of the bar. Just like any other Assault Rifle. It's not as light as an SMG, but it's lighter than an LMG.

-L86 LSW: Less than 1/4th of the bar. It's a big piece of equipment.

Magazine Size:

-ACR: 30 rounds

-L86 LSW: 100 drum rounds.

Recoil:

-ACR: Little to none. It's not something you need to take into account for whilst aiming.

-L86 LSW: Don't use this weapon without a grip. But using a grip, it's recoil isn't very distracting. As you continue the spray for extended periods of time through your sights the accuracy and recoil will get in the way. The best way to use this guns is through smaller, spaced, sprays. Meaning, hold down the trigger for a bit whilst aiming, stop for a second, and repeat. If you dont hold the trigger down aimlessly, the recoil isn't going to bother you.

Final Summary:

L86 LSW > ACR in my opinion. L86 LSW fires faster, with a lot more damage on it, then the ACR. It has bigger mags, and it's accuracy while lower than the ACR, is still high. The negative part of using this LMG is the slower ADS and slow reloading time, so make sure to account that the ACR does win in this aspect. But with 100 rounds to fire with each mag, This is the gun I choose. For me, the L86 LSW is like a fast shooting assault rifle with hipfire capabilities, great damage, high bullet penetration, large mag, weapon. It has slower ads, slower reloading, and forces a player to use the perk "Bling"; however, it's recoil when using a grip is only a small speed bump for this overall great loadout.

L86 LSW blinged with Red Dot Sight and a Grip + Stopping Power is a legitmate killing machine. Keep in mind though, everything is dependent on the situation. If you are into using a silencer, the ACR is better for you. If you are into that really strong gun that has range AND can shoot fast, L86 LSW.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
The bars are bullshit. Use real data.
http://denkirson.xanga.com/715966769/modern-warfare-2/
With the ACR you are more mobile and reload in less than half the time.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
The only LMG worth using is the AUG in my opinion..

All the other LMGs take ages to scope in, which I just can't deal with :|

I also tend to reload a lot.

And always use a silencer (silencers are so awesome)
:D
Originally Posted by Blam View Post
The only LMG worth using is the AUG in my opinion..

All the other LMGs take ages to scope in, which I just can't deal with :|

I also tend to reload a lot.

And always use a silencer (silencers are so awesome)

Duh. AUG is the least worth to use as LMG, it's more of AR, no idea why did they choose its category for lmg.

L86: so, so, not really flashy gun imo
RPD: good aim, good damage, decent rate of fire, awesome.
MG4: perfect aim, decent damage, decent rate of fire, quite good.
AUG: decent-good aim, good damage, good rate of fire
M240~~: decent aim, decent damage, huge rate of fire.

LMGs are great, you have huge amount of ammo, so you don't have to reload a lot. And I don't get your problems with aiming down the sights. You are supposed to predict attack and aim beforehands. As long as you aim down the sights, LMGs are deadly. Spraying is pointless.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Originally Posted by JtanK View Post
Duh. AUG is the least worth to use as LMG, it's more of AR, no idea why did they choose its category for lmg.

That's the point, and they put it as an LMG because it IS an LMG.

L86: so, so, not really flashy gun imo
RPD: good aim, good damage, decent rate of fire, awesome.
MG4: perfect aim, decent damage, decent rate of fire, quite good.
AUG: decent-good aim, good damage, good rate of fire
M240~~: decent aim, decent damage, huge rate of fire.

The MG4 is probably the best "real" LMG.

LMGs are great, you have huge amount of ammo, so you don't have to reload a lot. And I don't get your problems with aiming down the sights. You are supposed to predict attack and aim beforehands. As long as you aim down the sights, LMGs are deadly. Spraying is pointless.

It's all about preference and how you play tbh
:D
Did pretty awesome earlier with ACR and Spas12. perks were scavenger, stopping power, and commando.
I love the mobility commando pro gives. No falling damage opens up so many route possibilities.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
2 Nukes today 3 Nukes yesterday 10th Prestige level 34 Raping with The G18's Striker Spas 12 only assault Rifles yo
/Users/18239/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2010/Feb 23, 2010/callsign-generator.php.png