Toribash
hye sorry im not active much now ima bit busy in college but when i can ill post ok goodnight got college tomoz any of u need to talk to me call me on skype tomorrow
PC MASTER RACE
yea i liked that one here is the 1 with demon short but he had to leave also it save wrong instead of me and demon it says me and kimo im suppose to be the 1 who jumps and lands i must say this was gonna be one of my best spars.
Attached Files
demon little spar.rpl (312.3 KB, 7 views)
They say love is when you find the one? but what if love is the one that kills you. Think about it.
none of us like school but we all got it
They say love is when you find the one? but what if love is the one that kills you. Think about it.
Emo@ that's where you'r wrong you can always go back and do some of it over it's the lower grades you cant anything from 11th and up is well im guessing free game (not really free because usually you do have to pay)
Name real and game-Tylor udw0lf
gender-male
In-game active-1/10 6/10
Forum active-1/10 5/10
Favorite mods-spar.tbm pendulumjumper.tbm
Special talents [includes texture making,art,video making/editing,ECT-makes really good in making origami
The the rest is free form what ever else you want to put it goes here-loves football and baseball.has school in the day so i might be inactive for a bit.

because i dont really care for belt limits you must post 2 replays

rule for acceptance= you must be willing to post at least twice a day
Last edited by udw0lf; Sep 12, 2012 at 01:50 AM.