Toribash
Originally Posted by bambam2601 View Post
Name: Kade
Belt: 2nd Dan Black Belt
Qi:2827
Why you think you should join: Because I could help out with find more members that are high belts with out clans and I would love to join such a good clan.
Anything else: Not much besides that I had a break for about half a year and came back not so long ago so know I am not as good ingame know.

Though, I prefer free-form, but yeah, I think is say, something. Leaning to yes maybe.
"Isolate and Devour"
Originally Posted by bambam2601 View Post
Name: Kade
Belt: 2nd Dan Black Belt
Qi:2827
Why you think you should join: Because I could help out with find more members that are high belts with out clans and I would love to join such a good clan.
Anything else: Not much besides that I had a break for about half a year and came back not so long ago so know I am not as good ingame know.

Originally Posted by XWOLFz View Post
Alternatively you can fill in the application below and prove to us you either cannot do a free-form application or simply cannot read.

Name:
Belt:
Qi:
Why you think you should join:
Anything else:
[/URL][/CENTER]

No. Failure to read the first post properly.
Can we make that a rule from now on? Or is it one already?
Last edited by Zac; Jul 25, 2012 at 12:34 PM.
It helps us classify applicants.
Last edited by Kamura; Jul 26, 2012 at 12:39 AM.
Frost is pretty cool
raku
Classifying them to what? Getting in or not?
Can they still get in if they don't read the first post entirely is what I'm asking
It depends on how long or short the application is.
As an example, if someone were to apply using the secondary app, but put in a decent amount of effort in it(one or more paragraphs), there's a high chance that they might get in.
Frost is pretty cool
raku
Originally Posted by XWOLFz
Alternatively you can fill in the application below and prove to us you either cannot do a free-form application or simply cannot read.

Just reinforcing this into peoples minds..

Also quality > quantity
The fill in app is a decent indicator that the applicant cannot read or has put in a rushed/mass app. While they may have a nice little fill in app, unless it's something interesting (in which case, we point out the mistake to them) otherwise it's a 98% auto-rejection. Yes that's a rule and has helped us weed out such applicants quite well.

Any other questions?
[sigpic][/sigpic]
The depressing moment when you realize Satan and 'The Devil' are apt personal descriptions...