Toribash
Originally Posted by emg View Post
i guess i say yes.
but i would like it if you would post frequently, like not everyday, but every once in a while

Yes, i agree. So three yes' total. Emg invite him?
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Ok
Former iCoF Leader. EMG I'M DYNAMITE, EMG I WIN THE FIGHT!
[Team Canada] ~ [OoT] ~ [TABD] ~ ARA ~ [TM] ~[Hurrmo] ~ [TMO]
Belt: Black belt (no dan yet)
Age (share if comfortable): I dont feel very comfortable telling my age to people.
Why you want to join: I feel like this clan could help become a better player n toribash While they can help me I can also help them in different ways.
Groups, Are you in any toribash organizations?: No I have nver applied for any either
Do you have any alt accounts?(if so which ones):No I dont
Do you have any skills?: What do you specialize in? (Modding, Marketing, Art, In-game etc.) I Make replays in singleplayer usually I have my own replay thread as of now. Im not the best but I try very hard.
How you heard about iCoF: I have known about Icof for awhile now. My friends told me that it was a good clan so when I heard there were applications I jumped straight into it
Favourite mods (Best mods): Akido twinsword and ninjitsu
Tell us about yourself: I am a straight A student. I come from a smart family and never let my parents down. When they want me to do something I do it. I will always try my best on anythiing I do no matter what happens. I help those in need even if I dont really like or know them. I am A ADHD boy means that i have attention and hyperactive disorder so if I get al little crazy its because my medication that i take has worn off. I am a very short kid I havent had a growth spurt yet. I sadly have to take shots every day at night until I am eighteen. Ya I know uit sucks. I manage to put up with it. I just want you to know even if im not accepted im ok with your choice. I am not the kind of person that gets made over everything Someone does. And thats what I am Like.
ICOF forever! FUCK YEA EGGY AND ME GONNA FUCK YO SHIT UP! We shall never backdown! You cant handle us when we fight! We are the Irish Gods! Fear us!
i say yes, as well as i tested him.
Welcome to iCoF
My application
Belt: Brown(Almost black)
Why i want to join: To have a team to support me (same goes for them too) and watch me win

Groups:Nope.

Alt account:Nope

Skills No but i do want to create my own mod.

Have you heard about iCoF: Yes i have you guys are everywhere

Fav Mods: Akido, Sheild And Sword, And akido big dojo.
Belt: Black
Age (share if comfortable): 14
Why you want to join: I was suggested
Groups, Are you in any toribash organizations?: I'm in....Ummm Andreyoshi's group
Do you have any alt accounts?(if so which ones): Herro3gm and Muncher123
Do you have any skills?: What do you specialize in? (Modding, Marketing, Art, In-game etc.)I specialize in...... Marketing
How you heard about iCoF: tons of members
Favourite mods (Best mods):Aikido
Tell us about yourself: I'm loyal.... and I love to do random stuff sometimes.