Toribash
I know you guys dont like me but I need help with a desison on something I've been in a clan for a month (FINNALY lol) but I see this other clan that I rrly like but i like the clan im in alot but I dont know what do can you tell me your opinion
~jcmert
Last edited by Tune; May 22, 2011 at 09:40 PM.
Dont just go to a clan because it's fun. You should go to a clan that you like and dont think that any clan could replace it. You should be loyal to your clan. In my opinion clans are supposed to be (primarily) for friends then you should think about the game.

If you realy like your clan than stick to it.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

i dont even remember you :/
anyway just go for the clan you like more.
Also its not about the clan its about the people in it.

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
If he goes for the clan he likes more than he'll continue his clan hopping.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

well thats his choice really. Eventually he'll find a clan that he likes a lot and hopefully he will stay there. i mean theres no point being in a clan if you want to be in another clan instead right?

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
Yeah that's right. But some ppl just cant choose between clans. They just find a clan they like and then instantly apply there without checking the rest of the clans to see if there is something better there.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by chandlerb View Post
I know you guys dont like me but I need help with a desison on something I've been in a clan for a month (FINNALY lol) but I see this other clan that I rrly like but i like the clan im in alot but I dont know what do can you tell me your opinion

go away, dont discuss your turncoat actions with us
I told him ingame to give me proof. I dont think ip addresses would help cause he said he was at jc's house.
And jc has been less active these couple of days.

Jc... If this was realy you... than have the guts to say it with your own account and not hide behind someone else's account. I mean... chandlerb wouldn't be confused about joining another clan, he would just quit the previous clan and go to the next.

And why did he ask [Secret]?

I think that's realy jc.
Last edited by EJM; May 22, 2011 at 10:03 PM.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.