Toribash
Originally Posted by Sora View Post
Honestly I support the ban on alcohol and cigarette. My country is full of drunks and the effect is devastating for real.

The problem is, the minister who banned it was suspected of dealing in the black market for cigarette trade. So banning it was to aid corruption
Trestet is 99% alcohol and 1% water haha

but yeah man the government is corrupt here in SA, they were bringing in illegal cigarettes and it kinda became a black market so one of our minister of health could profit out of it lol

Originally Posted by ConCon View Post
The problem is, the minister who banned it was suspected of dealing in the black market for cigarette trade. So banning it was to aid corruption

You got there before me haha
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Imagine minister of health smuggling cigarettes xd We should reach 100 clan pages.

That sounds like a plan Sora. Also 100 Pages, EZ PZ LMN SQZ
Yup I'm getting annoyed we still can't reach it. It's not hard come on

We're so close but so far
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
@Trestet my country is ridiculous. The gov won't be transparent about the actual numbers of cases anymore. They won't announce the cases daily, but twice a week. Fun fact : the numbers of the cases are jokes, with these lame medical stuffs, full of graveyards, they still claimed the death case doesn't increase at all.

@Sora we're on our way to get 100 pages, but when we're gonna get the official
BLΛƆKPI¸K
Originally Posted by Jennie View Post
@Trestet my country is ridiculous. The gov won't be transparent about the actual numbers of cases anymore. They won't announce the cases daily, but twice a week. Fun fact : the numbers of the cases are jokes, with these lame medical stuffs, full of graveyards, they still claimed the death case doesn't increase at all

ur country sucks
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.