Toribash
View Poll Results: should we use my idea?
Yes
3 Votes / 75.00%
No
1 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

hi im amber, im 14 and im from russia and i play about everyday. im a brown belt and i want to join pure because this would be my first time ever weing in a clan and i liked the name of ur clan so you were the first i came to. i think i should join ur clan because it would be a new experience and it would be fun. i wasnt invited by anyone and i also dont know how to put replays up but if someone tells me how i could put some up to show you. thank you for your time.
go advanced--->manage attachments--->choose file---> (search for where you saved toribash)--->toribash 3.88 (or 3.91 depending on which version you have)--->replays---> click the names of the replays u want...
-----
i'll test u now... /jo tourney1
Last edited by DeathNoteX; Jun 12, 2011 at 01:32 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
☼Extreme til the end☼
Kam | Tsukiomi l Pickaxecut l BamBam69 l Linkhunter l Cozzakill | DjPz
look g1rl, just post around our forums everyday to rack up your posts... once then, just apply again when your blackbelt...
☼Extreme til the end☼
blackbelt is minimum... I was an astonishing exception because i'm brown too... but exceptions rarely come... post around the forums and get a 50 post count... then work what your moma may have given u online and get that blackbelt... btw how many games til blackbelt do u have?
☼Extreme til the end☼