9 Votes / 31.03%
Inception
5 Votes / 17.24%
Cosmos
4 Votes / 13.79%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by purangel View Post
Thanks Guys! I'll try my best! Also, Why am I the Money? Lol...

hiiiiiiiiii and welcome to the best clan ever may i take ur orde... lol kidding
NO WE ARE 2 PINKI GUYS YAY
Originally Posted by RadRam View Post
What is your name in real life: Ramy
What is your name in-game:RadRam
How many time do you spend in-game:a lot i spend about 7hours a day
how many time do you spend in-forums:1hour
What is your belt: ( it really afect your possibilities to be in [PsY]) Blue but dont underestimate me by my belt
What is you best mod: ( Just one no more ) Akido
Why do you wanna join? ( you have to write more than 30 words ) I want to join because i love the way the clan works and i have always wanted to have psychic powers and lolman is awesome and he is in psy basically i love PSY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHat is you GMT:+2
Why do you think that you are [PsY] material:BECAUSE I AM AWESOME (jk im really good at this game and think i can really contribute to psy)
Show us 3 single player replays and 3 multiplayer replays ( the multiplayer replays have to be in your best mode ): Sry but i dont know how to upload a replay so can u relpy on how to do it and ill send u them
With what you can help the clan? ( nothing stupid like "with my skill in-game" or "with donations":i am really good at the game and i can advertise the clan and i can take recruitments

Sorry but you don't have the requirements. No
more cnc or more words,or something more complete ej istead of say "nice shop" say nice shop you have running there,nice heads,mabe i request one or somethingl ike that xD