Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Ok....
Jeez....
Sorry....
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Just make sure you DL me this time.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
I wasn't trying to change the Fing rules.
I just didn't read closely enough.
Get off my back.
FFS!
THERE IS NO ACTIVITY FOR ME AT NIGHT!
EVEN METROX HAD GONE TO BED!
I HAD NOTHING TO DO!
Couldn't be bothered making another texture set, my other one isn't selling, CBF playing tb.
I CAME IN HERE AND SAW AN OPPORTUNITY TO AMUSE MY SELF.
GET OFF MY F**KING BACK!
MetroX is lucky I voted for him, lol.
Awww, na?
Saving for flames.
BUYBUYBUY
Hey guys.

I was just wondering if those of you who had full textures would like to buy this set:

If you do take a fancy for it, don't post here.
Post in here: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...16#post1270916
Thanks.
Well calm down! There's always wibbles to spam post in ;o

And Playaj, i think this head will be fine for me at the moment thank you.

And do you know whats cool? Dentian asked me about this head and asked who made it it. I said that a heap of people in the clan worked on it. He thought it was pretty cool ^^