Toribash
Originally Posted by Metriakon View Post
Emg. Now, since you passed the BG check, you need to do 2 more tests, out of 3. You choose which one.

In-game Team: Tests your ingame skill, how well you fight, you know the drill.
Link: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=410602
Personality Team: Well, doesn't the title speak for it self?
Link: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=338321
Skill's Team: If you're good at art, marketing, or whatever, go there.
Link: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=399259

If you get rejected even in ONE test, that means a game over for you.

@Ze

And that's exactly one of the things you'll need to overcome if you want to join Secret.

That's obviously not true, if you fail one you can get in if you pass the other two. Feel free to choose whichever ones you think suit you. As for the strictness Metri, pls dumb it down a bit. If you're part of the recruitment team you are expected to be thoughtful and understanding rather than harsh and unrelenting.
-----
as for the one week thing, I don't know how the hell you got that. only the leaders are able to deny applicants. you should only tell the applicant to look over the first page and redo their app unless its useless.
Last edited by Mystery; Aug 28, 2013 at 06:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
So as soon as I get home I will be takin the tests. Which will be in around 2.5 days
Former iCoF Leader. EMG I'M DYNAMITE, EMG I WIN THE FIGHT!
[Team Canada] ~ [OoT] ~ [TABD] ~ ARA ~ [TM] ~[Hurrmo] ~ [TMO]
Originally Posted by emg View Post
So as soon as I get home I will be takin the tests. Which will be in around 2.5 days

Originally Posted by -Ze- View Post
I will take them when I can find some free time to get on my computer instead of my phone.

don't worry we wait for you dudes take your time
French Froggy
[OFRO]
Ello Secret members, My name is Bitunfair but you can just call me bit. I am 16 years old and I'm Black belt, i've been playing Tb for about a year now and i do have alts but i will get to them later. But anyways i live in Denver Colorado not sure what the actual GMT is but my real name is dan ramirez.. My previous clans were 3Spooky, Lucky Star, Alt_F4, and Electric. I'm a very outgoing person, playful :P and serious and mature when I need to but I'm usually friendly. For while i was addicted to judo very talented in it to but now i moved one and wanted to be talented in much more mods so i moved on to Akkido, rk-mma, and mushu witch are now my skilled mods so that concludes that I'm more of in game type skill i can do a little tiny bit of editing textures and such/recoloring and maybe adding more stuff to! I promise forum activity is a must, if i need to update on whats happing or just anything it will be thru the forums if it something really really important ill probably find you ingame . So and so i will be as active as i can and this another thing that i prefer doing as another skill im very good at marketing and negotiating! as i was saying I would like to join secret cause i wish to be in an amazing talented clan,and i think secret would offer me future benefits. As for my hobbies and stuff i'm very competitive.... i like to stay active go to the gym, sports, atm I'm training for a jiujitsu tournament. so yea very competitive lol . As for my past accounts i do have 2 black belts, SenorSwag, Nubcak3s, but those are just past alts and my main focus will be and forever will be on my main BitUnfair and for your guys concern i've never been banned and hopefully never will be, but i hope the alts doesn't interfere with my app and i know it s a strict policy to be 2nd dan and up to join and as of knowing that i hope you guys give me chance to show what i got. I also have Skype, so as of I think it would be awesome to repersent secret in upcoming tournaments. If you guys need to know any thing els let me know, Thank you for your time! psst but guess what :3.... I have found the hot Secret sauce

Ps: Some replays below i don't have a lot and there kinda crapy cause i just got a new computer sorry...
Attached Files
SWAGgg.rpl (65.4 KB, 4 views)
Snap Kick thigh.rpl (35.4 KB, 3 views)
decapss.rpl (88.0 KB, 3 views)
save.rpl (46.4 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by BitUnFair; Sep 2, 2013 at 07:15 AM.
bitch
Originally Posted by BitUnFair View Post
and i know it s a strict policy to be 2nd dan and up to join

as you say dude. you have to get your 2nd dan then comeback
French Froggy
[OFRO]
really great listener, we'd love to have you in the clan. but the policy is there for a reason. please get 2nd Dan then apply again :3
Ok will do thank you for the quick response lol i hate when ppl leave me in suspense thinking weather or not my application is good but thank you again see you soon.
bitch