Toribash
back! im sorry guys :c hospital and stuff im glad to see that you didn't forget about me! aaaaand your proud pirate is back ^0^
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Axel View Post
back! im sorry guys :c hospital and stuff im glad to see that you didn't forget about me! aaaaand your proud pirate is back ^0^

What happened :O

Also greeting's to all Piratez, I am the newest member of le clan, Names Jordan and such

Glad to be a part of the drunken ol rum of a ye clan
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
I'm starting to like this guy ^^

Also, I though my school had finished for me and I just got the info that I need to do 1 more test If I don't want to fail. Fuck my life.
Been there before, It's pretty daunting but you end up pulling up a good score

& I am working on posting better pics of my arm tat for you, So just bare with me please haha
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
Originally Posted by perica View Post
Also, you a fan of naruto? I see you have kakashi in your avy/sig :P ?

I indeed am, Own all DVD's of it hehe :3
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
Shit man. Graduation parties are fun. People always get drunk at those parties but this time my classmates took too much weed. Couldn't drink anything because I was got out of hospital recently and my father didn't let me stay the night. Only 10 people out of 33 came to the party in the woods near a lake. I'll post some pictures or videos when someone sends me.
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
Shit man. Graduation parties are fun. People always get drunk at those parties but this time my classmates took too much weed. Couldn't drink anything because I was got out of hospital recently and my father didn't let me stay the night. Only 10 people out of 33 came to the party in the woods near a lake. I'll post some pictures or videos when someone sends me.

You can never EVER bring TOO much weed
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP