Toribash
go solomid.net

you also have the new curse website but im not a fan.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
Anyone ever tried stacking sword of the ocult in a custom bot game to see how much AD you can get?
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
What do you guys think of the Leviathan as a Leona tank item? At 20 stacks the 15% damage reduction + all your other tank items + Leona's W pretty much makes you immortal.
+ The extra health at a fraction of the price of Warmogs can't hurt.
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
What do you guys think of the Leviathan as a Leona tank item? At 20 stacks the 15% damage reduction + all your other tank items + Leona's W pretty much makes you immortal.

Assuming of course you get the stacks. It takes up an inventory space, requires gold for no instantaneous benefits, nor guaranteed benefits and is quite expensive for an item that benefits primarily tanks (who will rarely get stacks)
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Assuming of course you get the stacks. It takes up an inventory space, requires gold for no instantaneous benefits, nor guaranteed benefits and is quite expensive for an item that benefits primarily tanks (who will rarely get stacks)

Yeah I guess it's one of those items one would only get if one is raping face.
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post

Leviathan isn't a very good item, as it's good on tanks and tanks are waaaay more likely to die. If you die, you lose stacks. Not such a good thing.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES