Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

R.I.P. csgodouble 24.10.2015-14.07.2016

I've made ~ 1.3k dollars with this site. Best site which helps traders alot. Rest in peace.

Does anybody here was playing on this site or was using it as trade helper? What is your personally opinion about volvo vs gambling?
Ho-ho! Ha-ha!
I really hate the whole gambling thing. Like all the people say all these little kids are gambling big bucks. I know a 13 year old kid who spent 1k with his parents credit card on CSGO items and gambled them all away. I also just hate the whole idea of gambling, it's such a bad habit and addiction. I don't get why Valve supports it or dosent do anything about it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Originally Posted by Snow View Post
R.I.P. csgodouble 24.10.2015-14.07.2016

I've made ~ 1.3k dollars with this site. Best site which helps traders alot. Rest in peace.

Does anybody here was playing on this site or was using it as trade helper? What is your personally opinion about volvo vs gambling?

Make gambling regulated the same way as regular gambling and in 100% fine with it. Gambling should be 18+. There is no reason that a child/teen should be allowed to gamble.
Whether it's CSGO skins or usd is pretty irrelevant.

Trading to me is fine on the other hand.
If they found a way to regulate it i wouldent care much. Adults can do whatever with their money, but that's kinda hard over the Internet.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
If they found a way to regulate it i wouldent care much. Adults can do whatever with their money, but that's kinda hard over the Internet.

There are ways tho. For example, requiring a credit card is a great way to remove most under aged people from gambling.
that is very true, that would probably work for the most part but there are some kids that just take their parents credit card and could get past that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]