Toribash
Originally Posted by Tempo View Post
Okay guys, seriously, enough already. We've been a tad spammy recently and we should start getting more serious. People are leaving because of the spam and that means we have to do something.

This^.
Everywhere that I look I can see spam. The more of that shit we post, the more likely we are to lose someone else of high importance.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Originally Posted by Oyster View Post
[vibe] is the superior being

Originally Posted by Fezch View Post
Vibe first. We start with the small and insignificant, and make our way up.

Obviously, you are wrong.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Originally Posted by Oyster View Post
hahaha

the irony is that you guys made fun of us for losing lsl

except we'll get lsl back eventually :3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'

Originally Posted by Bust3r View Post
Meh, we have different views of how we want a clan. That's mainly why I'm leaving. :P

Stfu and join my clan <3
Yeah. I never post anyways. :P

I think we should reorganize the clan and make more serious threads (like one to chat about serious things etc) and delete all that spammy ones. Although a post with the words "lol" or "omg" on it, it's not a thing that should be punished. I mean, it's not bad to post that one or two times. The thing is if you post it more than 3 or 4 times etc.

Just sayin' my opinion. Maybe I am wrong. :v
asdasd