9 Votes / 31.03%
Inception
5 Votes / 17.24%
Cosmos
4 Votes / 13.79%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by lolman101 View Post
Oo SER0 that replay is really awesome! I love it! But try to make some pose for the end :3

lol, send me to fix my computer and erase everything and lost my replays!! :BBB
OlllllllO
What is your name in real life: Ramy
What is your name in-game:RadRam
How many time do you spend in-game:a lot i spend about 7hours a day
how many time do you spend in-forums:1hour
What is your belt: ( it really afect your possibilities to be in [PsY]) Blue but dont underestimate me by my belt
What is you best mod: ( Just one no more ) Akido
Why do you wanna join? ( you have to write more than 30 words ) I want to join because i love the way the clan works and i have always wanted to have psychic powers and lolman is awesome and he is in psy basically i love PSY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHat is you GMT:+2
Why do you think that you are [PsY] material:BECAUSE I AM AWESOME (jk im really good at this game and think i can really contribute to psy)
Show us 3 single player replays and 3 multiplayer replays ( the multiplayer replays have to be in your best mode ): Sry but i dont know how to upload a replay so can u relpy on how to do it and ill send u them
With what you can help the clan? ( nothing stupid like "with my skill in-game" or "with donations":i am really good at the game and i can advertise the clan and i can take recruitments
Originally Posted by xfoxyx View Post
ok i uploaded the fx test ITS NOT THE ORIGINAL FX OF THE VID we need to chose them

woo bro you are awesome :3, nice effects!!
OlllllllO