no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Haha, i know.. But i love his songs..
And the DJ are cool.. I can DJ'ing..
But.. Use Virtual DJ Software.. Hehehe..
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Naw.

Attitude is more important than that.
A terrorist is a skilful person with an evil intention in their heart, not fully evil but they are generally considered evil.
Same case with kind-hearted dumb guy, everyone likes him for being a nice person, but hates him for being an idiot. If people have to choose, they will choose the dumb good guy over the evil smart guy, it is still not fair anyway, life's a bitch.

Well in this case, just make sure you hang around with us here and stay out of trouble.
Rap are sub-part of Hip Hop
Rap =/= R&B =/= DJ

Favourite rapper? Quite a lot since I listened Hip Hop since the 'Old School' era and loved it ever since.
Snoop Doog, 2Pac, Ice Cube, Wu Tang Clan, Meth and Red, DMX, D12, Eminem, ect. ect.

That's as far as I can remember for now.
-----
Oh yeah, Big Pun and Terror Squad.
Last edited by Sicks; Feb 26, 2012 at 03:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My real account is Reekondub, but the hacker changed its name to DronAngel. Then I switched to my backup Engar10, but I forgot the password to that now, lol.
Oh that's really cool sicks. Good to know we have something in common.
How about B.I.G?

Smack bitches

It's my b-day too :D Didn't remember that right? ;D

Ah also happy 18th birthday. Go have some drinking parties and stuff.

Also I was participating in Latvian's talents. We didn't get all the 3 stars and got eliminated because of stupid judges who don't understand anything about hip-hop. Yep had fun.

Gonna post up a vid soon.