Toribash
ok I've been thinking... that's all, I've been thinking. anyway if you guys have some spare time and tear duct of steel then listen to this. you can do other thing while you listen, like go ingame or do something that needs doing, but listen to this story while doing it.

well good luck, think of it as a challenge. its simple, don't cry... I would listen to it too but last time I listened to this, I got a little bit upset and not I can't listen to it any more; I always remember it at the beginning and it sets me of.

so good luck again, see you on the other side.

Leader of nothing
Hey guys
---------
Originally Posted by fluxpony View Post
ok I've been thinking... that's all, I've been thinking. anyway if you guys have some spare time and tear duct of steel then listen to this. you can do other thing while you listen, like go ingame or do something that needs doing, but listen to this story while doing it.

well good luck, think of it as a challenge. its simple, don't cry... I would listen to it too but last time I listened to this, I got a little bit upset and not I can't listen to it any more; I always remember it at the beginning and it sets me of.

so good luck again, see you on the other side.

Oh, that video, not bad, i like ponies . But i can't understand all, what this video is talking exactly about?
ok... dude have you watched the video. if you have I feel sorry for you bro, anyway I don't want to give the story line away, I want the others to watch it too.
Leader of nothing
Originally Posted by Crocap View Post
Well i dont like this ponies/homies so you didnt needed to post it

hold on. you don't like it so I don't post it... not very nice is it.

I posted it again... in an edit. deal with it.

Last edited by fluxpony; Dec 2, 2012 at 12:25 AM.
Leader of nothing