Toribash
Personally, I think I should be a council member, because my name is Grim, and I think I'm qualified, and I'm reviving (le) \o/.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Originally Posted by Pidgenere View Post
Listen to the Old Chinese Proverb Jaxon *Listen*

Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
I'm not even going to attempt to respond to any of you

Did you not read the proverb? Baby steps ftw.
Council members should be contributing to the org through new technique dev., knowledge base, and replay threads so why don't you guys start there instead of asking to just be put in council.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
Originally Posted by Aquita View Post
Council members should be contributing to the org through new technique dev., knowledge base, and replay threads so why don't you guys start there instead of asking to just be put in council.

Read this and absorb the words aquita said.
Especially you Jaxon since I asked you to make a decap tutorial for team aikido and you said no.
Last edited by lillian; Oct 19, 2015 at 10:53 PM.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Aquita is a pretty new member, he was a great help with tutorials and everything really - he has good insight and understand what needs to be done by who. I gave him the council password pretty much on a limb. He didn't need to apply and he didn't need to. I got into the council the same way and if I ever need to step down it's Aquita that's replacing me.

He's making the rest of you look bad step up your collective games. If you want to be council, send me an application like I've said about 9 times in this thread
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
I always look bad, so I'll just embrace your criticism and continue doing what I'm doing.

Jokes aside, I honestly don't think I'm actually good enough to be here, so I feel kinda weird ever posting here. RedPanda convinced me to apply and through some stroke of luck I made it.
I'm probably just not confident in myself, but I'd really like someone to re-assess me sometime.
I think I might be retired.
you got in, because you deserved to. Everyone here deserves to be here.

We will never kick anyone out because they feel they aren't good enough.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by Neko View Post
you got in, because you deserved to. Everyone here deserves to be here.

We will never kick anyone out because they feel they aren't good enough.

Well, then just assess me how I am currently so I know what to improve on, mayhaps? I can't complain about criticism. Please?
I think I might be retired.
TECHNIQUES THREAD TAKE YOU
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
uwu i wuv you uwu