Toribash
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
yep. i like getting IE and critting with his Q
turns me on

NOOOOOOOOOOB! Critplank = worst build ever.
but whatever if it fits best to you. glasscannon gp is just as retarded as class cannon nocturne. As fat0 said not the worst but pretty bad. i like rapist engageplank.
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
Originally Posted by AkumaBeast View Post
team comp is fine?

nunu vs ww? LOL

panth vayne vs sivir taric? LOL

vayne couldnt farm and panth was giving mana to sivir or dealing no dmg to taric.

ww just raped nunu.

lux was ok vs brand.

i was a bit better then udyr but when i used my ulti, they isntead of turning away and engaging, they just runned away and my ulti ended up useless.

Pantheon should have traded with Nunu. Your team composition was perfectly balanced.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
panth against ww isnt good as well.

unfortunate instalock 4thpick panth :c

and i hate it more since i do a good top panth.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
Hey guys I've been playing Karthus recently (mainly for the ult) And I was wondering if you guys thought it was a good idea to get Tears, cause I usually rush tears when I play as him. I find I don't do too much damage, because I've no ap until later on. His E completely rapes mana and I figure unless I get a good mana item i'll be useless in fights.

Also should I level my Q or my E to 5 first?

I also thought of getting RoA then a glacial shroud.
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
Hey guys I've been playing Karthus recently (mainly for the ult) And I was wondering if you guys thought it was a good idea to get Tears, cause I usually rush tears when I play as him. I find I don't do too much damage, because I've no ap until later on. His E completely rapes mana and I figure unless I get a good mana item i'll be useless in fights.

Also should I level my Q or my E to 5 first?

I also thought of getting RoA then a glacial shroud.

I find catalyst into RoA then a deathcap or something works really well. A tear works well as well, but i'd get a deathcap after the tear. Also karthus does a lot of his damage with his e (that's his aoe spell, right?) and for that he needs to be in the middle of things, so a RoA makes you kind tanky so you can survive longer.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
Tanky Critplank is the only way to build gp.

i agree with this statement
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
I have discovered my new best champion.
Jungle tanky Jarvan.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks