Toribash
View Poll Results: What type of art do you prefer?
Simple and Cartoony
1 Votes / 12.50%
Detailed and Complex
3 Votes / 37.50%
I like them both
4 Votes / 50.00%
Other
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

thx guise and <3 beat fer 250 tc. Better if it was 420 tc so I could blaze it all day

its k ale, send pro replay skills asap or prepare to be ear fucked by nitors wet vagina kgo.
How do you kill one with no life?
Italy is up tomorrow, they'll prolly win

Italy is a pretty damn good team, I might cheer for em
Originally Posted by Conduct View Post
Italy is up tomorrow, they'll prolly win

Italy is a pretty damn good team, I might cheer for em

idk... they got rekt in 2010 just like spain is rekt now
[23:51] * Toad311 Licks Nitoratus's crotch
i think their goalie is injured but he is back and playing... wonder how that will effect his performance.

I find after a player gets injured, and even though they recovered, I feel like their amount of skill isn't the same after. Kind of like ronaldinho.
Originally Posted by Conduct View Post
i think their goalie is injured but he is back and playing... wonder how that will effect his performance.

I find after a player gets injured, and even though they recovered, I feel like their amount of skill isn't the same after. Kind of like ronaldinho.

lel m8 there was a guy that played with Neymar in his former club, named Ganso. he was on pair with him, but got rekt badly in both knees and now his future is ruined otherwise he'd maybe be in barcelona or other european team
I suggest taking me out of Diamond Blade rank 'cuz am I not entering ingame anytime soon.
Uhh you got a point there.
Need to do little discussion with beat for a new war fag since last time it was also hard chosing people for that.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well Roony finally scored a goal, but then Swarez (striker of Liverpool and Uruguay(the team I support)) had to go and score two then desided his leg hurt. England still can qualify though hoping we beat Costa Rica and hope Uruguay and Italy do shit xD

From ze phone.
[AC] Assassin
Seems useless as we are more forum oriented now, but yeah we need some recruitment bro.
Originally Posted by Nitoratus View Post
Seems useless as we are more forum oriented now, but yeah we need some recruitment bro.

Good topic to bring about. We are definitely more forum oriented. I've lost my motivation for in-game experiences, and I'm grateful my current rank is a bit more forum oriented, since it has to do with decisions and such. I'm honestly still here since you guys are cool and are my friends and all that mushy stuffz.

Not saying that I'm quitting in-game Toribash, but until I get motivation, it's going to be a bit flat in that area. Maybe I can get into marketing, 512x body parts or a bit of tc is definitely some encouragement haha.