Toribash
Vibe first. We start with the small and insignificant, and make our way up.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Originally Posted by Galt View Post
3 best spent minutes of my life.

Beautiful.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Murm, online and actually taking care of the clan are different things. :P

I've not seen steve comment on an application, EVER. And you've done it maybe once or twice. D:

And you did nuffen wrong Tempo. <3
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
Originally Posted by Bust3r View Post
Murm, online and actually taking care of the clan are different things. :P

I've not seen steve comment on an application, EVER. And you've done it maybe once or twice. D:

And you did nuffen wrong Tempo. <3

If you read through the thread, I've commented on almost every applicant, some I miss but most I comment on. On the topic of clan issues, we tend not to have any, thus me taking care of them is impossible.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Meh, we have different views of how we want a clan. That's mainly why I'm leaving. :P
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.