yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I never made anyone leave. If anyone has left this clan, it was either on their own free will or they were kicked by the captain of that time. Snake, you have no idea about me nor what I've done for this clan, nor about my past identity as Kngsparten. I am not the reason that inactivity has befallen this clan, nor the reason any member has left.
Last edited by Mookiefish; Feb 18, 2012 at 03:42 PM.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
i'm slightly pissed off that sofooo closed the thread, while i didn't cleared everything out yet. and now i can't quote stuff from there, what is quite annoying.

proof

also about:

Originally Posted by Mookiefish View Post
Snake, you have no idea about me nor what I've done for this clan, nor about my past identity as Kngsparten. I am not the reason that inactivity has befallen this clan, nor the reason any member has left.

telling me something and closing thread right after that so i can't reply is very brave move. /sarcasm

ontopic

yes, i knew. i could probably find some posts and quote you, but since i don't have tori-prime it will be quite hard to find, but i can try.

what i remember about you: forum was quite active but because of you arguing about every single thing on every single thread.
also some hillarious stuff like: you asking unibash students to vote on you for clan leader, story with saint ( i forgot her old nick, but the story was hilarious aswell ) and probably something else. so i actually have idea about what kind of person you are.
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
1: I didn't close the thread.
2: You're overstaying your welcome.
3: I never asked anyone to vote for me as the clan leader, I only opped to be captain once.
4: I can do whatever the fuck I want with whoever I want. Everything was mutual between her and I.
5: You have no clue about who I am or what kind of person I am. You seem to want to blame me for something that you have no idea about. Inactivity has been a problem with Piratez for a long, long time, since Murmayder had left. Get your facts straight, kiddo.Were you part of this clan? No, never, not once. Your testimonies are pure bullshit, malleable to more bullshit. Don't start with me. Get the fuck out of my clan board or I'll have a moderator show you the way out.

Next time you have some shit to say, keep it out of here, keep it out of the way. Every time you come around here, in this space, you'll lose a little face. My ring, my rules, don't ever come after my jewels. Only fools come around to find pools... pools of their blood that is. Keep your fucking nose out of my biz. That's right, I just rapped. The Mookiefish snapped and the fucking Snake crapped. Lol
Last edited by Mookiefish; Feb 18, 2012 at 05:45 PM.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
I Wanna join because is a old clan very original and very completed are good members and all of them are actived and i like the name [Piratez].
son of zeus
If members would have hated Mookie the they would give a clear reason of leaving the clan and we would handle the problem with him. But by far these 2 years I don't remember any of these situations. I remember some fights but they weren't that special, really. Also if anything bad that you think happened was probably messing around and stuff. If you would be in the clan for at least 1 year. You'd know better.

edit:

Opened if anybody have some last words to say. Before saying anything offensive think thrice and get your facts right. Don't speak if you don't know shit.
Last edited by Uberis; Feb 18, 2012 at 09:08 PM.
Yes to everyone who applied.

They seem good enough. A bit lazy but suitable for our clan as long as they post. Usually the applications are meh but they are cative.

So like congratz raihan. Welcome aboard.

Sirss and reyramario 2 yeses. You both need 1 more yes and you are in.
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
I remember some fights but they weren't that special, really. Also if anything bad that you think happened was probably messing around and stuff.
Don't speak if you don't know shit and get your facts right.

then my appologies, i just got impression like that while i was lurking around here way back.
Opened if anybody have some last words to say.

thank you.

and this:

Get your facts straight, kiddo.

actually, i'm 20 y/o atm, so it doesn't apply to me well.
Your testimonies are pure bullshit, malleable to more bullshit. Don't start with me. Get the fuck out of my clan board or I'll have a moderator show you the way out.

Next time you have some shit to say, keep it out of here, keep it out of the way. Every time you come around here, in this space, you'll lose a little face. My ring, my rules, don't ever come after my jewels. Only fools come around to find pools... pools of their blood that is. Keep your fucking nose out of my biz. That's right, I just rapped. The Mookiefish snapped and the fucking Snake crapped. Lol

very good example of ?mature? behavior, when you show your real nature.
You have no clue about who I am or what kind of person I am.

i already got my opinion about what kind of person you are, and it still didn't changed after reading your reply.
Before saying anything offensive think thrice

wise
Last edited by snake; Feb 18, 2012 at 09:44 PM.
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
<Lol coolest account name ever

anyways came just to look up on u guys
I came just to say yes to all people who applied

Golfball