yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I'm just going to leave it if i do get proof i shall never be believed so i'll leave this between Snake and Mookiefish.
Originally Posted by sofoooo View Post
I'm actually pretty sure you said more Snake but i'll leave this clan to sort it out since i'm not beleived.

what? if i did, quote me, post some screenshots. this is the whole conversation we got about piratez, then you said:
Originally Posted by snake
Originally Posted by sofoooo
Even though ive been in [Piratez] for 4 days i feel to leave due to the inactiveness

ehh.. thats hard to find good clan atm. ;p

and you asked:
Originally Posted by snake
Originally Posted by sofoooo
Should we join pulse ?
Or wanna make a clan.

nahh. in my case, i'm "downshifting", so i will get back to fl0w, but later, when i will feel like it. ( i leave my clan from time to time )

about pulse - idk these guys. most probably most of em are quite young (or mb i'm too old), idk what type of clan they are ( means mods they play ingame/forum based etc ) so i will take a closer look.

creating a new clan?.. well.. never liked the idea of creating clans... even tho i was leading hung/fl0w for quite a while. it drains lots of time and i have no willing to do so, aand with current clans situation creating a new clan means makin a noobclan, most probably with younger people... means different interests etc..

creating a good new clan require take some guys from other clans, but i'm not going to ruin fl0w or JollyRoger ;p

this is kinda whole conv to end.
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
The vote i got is only 1 Neutral..
0 Yes and 0 No.. Its will be hard.. i ll Keep myO ptimistic!
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
Sirss
BIG NO----------------NO------------NEUTRAL-------------YES--------------AUTO-ACCEPT

|_______________|________________|_______________| ________________|
^
Leaning towards this
Why you want to join us, and tell us a bit about yourself.

I think that the [Piratez] suitable for me. It is in my mind. And I do not know if you suit with me?
I prefer the [Piratez] than other clans, because this clan has a good leader and Uberis is a great leader.
Don't think I stalk you (Sicks).

Edit: And I've thinking if this clan is Friendly. Is that right?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Sirss
I think that the [Piratez] suitable for me. It is in my mind. And I do not know if you suit with me?
I prefer the [Piratez] than other clans, because this clan has a good leader and Uberis is a great leader.
Don't think I stalk you (Sicks).

Edit: And I've thinking if this clan is Friendly. Is that right?

You are right.. thats why i want to join..
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.