no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by snake
Originally Posted by sofoooo
Why did you leave flow?If you want put an app for priatez we need an activity rise

thats a common thing for me to leave clan from time to time ;p and no, no way. i know what piratez clan is, so sorry, but i will stay like that

Rubbish clan ?

ah well, i know whole the story how and why this clan gone inactive and i see the current situation. i would not judge it anyway. but thats far not that type of clan i would ever join ;p

sorry to be rude byut but what why have we all went inactive?

that guy mookiefish is one of the most annoying persons on whole tb i ever met. with all arguing and shit he brought to piratez, people left. that happened quite a while ago ;) year or two back.

that was the time when Bojan was around so i was stalking this clan.
thats actually what i said.
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Originally Posted by snake View Post
that was the time when Bojan was around so i was stalking this clan.
thats actually what i said.

If it was the time when Bo is still around probably that's when Murm or Grayve is in charge of the clan. Mookiefish was known as kngsparten and he was very inactive back then because of family issues irl.
Are you sure you're not mistaking him with someone?
What snake said wasn't so rude ... It's just their personal business .

Originally Posted by sofoooo View Post
I'm actually pretty sure you said more Snake but i'll leave this clan to sort it out since i'm not beleived.

Screenshot it . Pics or it didn't happen .

Also , you made this mess ... If you don't post here anymore that will sort things out
Originally Posted by Mookiefish View Post
Snake said what about me? Does he realize that I've been with this clan for the past three years?

i know the whole stoy, so no need to tell me this.
Snake doesn't know me,

i have formed an opinion about you, after stalking this forum when Bojan was here, and after i had to talk to you.
If he wants to throw a bunch of bullshit around to get people to leave Piratez, I need to have a sit-down with him.

woah, i'm scared. And as i said again, i used to stalk this forum, so i know what i'm talking about.
and no, if you can read what i posted ( thats a quotes from pms ), i actually wasn't making him leave.
Snake doesn't like me, oh well.

obviously.
How dare he slander my name and make members leave.

as i said, i didn't.
I want Snake to post here about this.

ofc
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
No, it was aimed at Snake.

Dog left because of the clan league that has nothing to do with Mookie.
Grayve left for his irl issues, its a bit vague but I still remember the conversation between him, Julespino and Pawt before he gave his position to Uberis. Again, it has nothing to do with Mookie.
I'm not really sure how to screenshot forum but He said "Due to the behaviour of Mookiefish people started leaving like Gravyle and Dog.And i do not have an idea where this is leading.People not liking me or Snake.
Print screen button, pics or it didn't happen.

I step out of this as this sounds a bit personal between you two. I'll be here if you want to know some things about what happened in the past Piratez.