yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I beleive you but at the time i don't know why i beleived Snake i'm aware iv'e made a stupid mistake and now that has cost me dearly.
Originally Posted by sofoooo View Post
GUYS MAYBE IF I NEVER HEARD SO MANY RUMORS FROM SNAKE I WOULD OF STAYED BUT DON'T MATTER I KNOW ALL ABOUT YOU GUYS NOW.I was going o return until snake told me all these things that Mookiefish plans to kick every one and that many people have left due to him.I wanted to enjoy my stay here but then snake goes and tells me all about this clan and that downed my thought s and the only reason i applyed for [Shade] is because there leader informed me to so i just did.If you guys wanted me to return i would but don't really matter guess you don't want me to.

And you believe that?
That is a complete bullshit, Mookiefish, or anyone of Piratez have never planned of doing such thing. I did mention about roster clean up, but I did not mean to kick everyone, we have to hear their reasons for being inactive and we, most often than not, give them a chance to re-apply as long as their reason are solid and understandable.
I know Mookiefish for a long time and I assure you that he is not like any of what Snake mentioned to you.
Originally Posted by sofoooo View Post
Its nice to see people applying id'e love to return.Good luck guys.

Lemme get that one for you Sicks . No .
At the time i said to Snake dude how about posting an app for [Piratez] then thats when we started telling me everything.
Originally Posted by Sicks
I have a feeling they are here to stalk me...

Anyway.

raihan12
BIG NO----------------NO------------NEUTRAL-------------YES--------------AUTO-ACCEPT

|_______________|________________|_______________| ________________|
--------------------^
Leaning towards this

Yes sir, i will..
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by perica View Post
Lemme get that one for you Sicks . No .

Thank you Perica.
Not because of what Snake said Sofo, its because you lied to us.

Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
I have a feeling they are here to stalk me...

Originally Posted by raihan12 View Post
Yes sir, i will..

BIG NO----------------NO------------NEUTRAL-------------YES--------------AUTO-ACCEPT

|_______________|________________|_______________| ________________|
^----------------------------
Leaning towards this