yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

@Ubi : Sorry to disappoint you , but their app system seems better&more organized in my opinion . End of offtopic , that's my view only ...
Well i never noticed the GMbets so i sent the broadcast and know one turned up.I was going to do a 50k decap prise but the tc is on my other account.
i have to leave
Hey guys i know iv'e only been in this clan for 4 days but i have to leave due to family problems i would stay but i will be inactive for about a year sorry guys please forgive me.
Originally Posted by Uberis
He wants to join Secret. I would cancel my app if I were perica because of the shitty application system. Why are they judging people because of history, skills and personality so long. They should really accept anyone that makes a good application and is fun to be with as they know you. They should give more chances to their applicants and not be so picky. They should just accept the good applications and see how the member behaves.

End of offtopic.

Raihan tell why you want to join us and a bit more about yourself.
And it is going to be a yes from me.
Post it here, etc.

I want to join because, I wish i can help your clan with activeness, ingame, or etc you want and i can and i wish you can help me too for anything i dont know.. and myself? Hmm.. Im 13 years old and I love art.. And what again? I love my Family and my GF, so is that all? or.. Im from Indonesia.. and my GMT +7 , Im male.. And I like Ice Cream..
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Self Description:I live in Mexico im 16 years old i like play this game when i get out the school i dont do my home work to play this game and be on the forum.
GMT:-7
Past Clans:Card,Fantasy,Zero,Element,optic and other invitations of other clans i dont accept
Belt and Qi:6nd Dan Black Belt Qi:6076
Are you active on forums?:Yes i post like 2 post per Day
An image of your Tori:
Favorite/Best mod:running
Three replays of your favorite/best mod:

Hope you like my Apply Thx for your time.
Attached Files
rkg ovr.rpl (435.6 KB, 3 views)
nice runing spar.rpl (816.8 KB, 3 views)
nice runningf32.rpl (390.1 KB, 2 views)
son of zeus
Self Description: Well, My name is Faridzky Adhi Baskara You can call me Faridz. I live in Indonesia and I'm 13 Years old. I like to Play toribash Since 2011, but I'm playing this game since May 2010.
GMT: +7
Past Clans: Generation
Belt and Qi: 5th Dan Black Belt - 5508 Qi
Are you active on forums?: I think, i'm active enough.
An image of your Tori:

Sirss

Favorite/Best mod: Sambo/Classic ( To make a Replay )
Three replays of your favorite/best mod:
Attached Files
0SirssEpic.rpl (281.7 KB, 5 views)
Angry Punch v.6.rpl (266.7 KB, 4 views)
Class X - Build up my mad.rpl (154.0 KB, 4 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]