Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Hi Zayex!
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
Yoshiman60, the only true representative of Aether activity, lead us into battle and sacrifice us as pawns on the infininte chessboard of the battle against the oppression of clan mods. May your soul tread deep into the universe and inhabit a planet of your choice after your death. You will be rememberbermed as the last hope of the world.

My Quest has started, from now I will lead this clan into battle and destroy anyone in my path

Channel - ok
Originally Posted by adam2332 View Post
Um, I'm waiting till marriage??

Oh adam, I d-didn't know you felt that way, desu
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Hallo
Originally Posted by Fade View Post
our posts contain powerful messages that we are trying to convey to the world. they may not be blatantly put out there, but our messages will eventually save the world. osama bin laden's son will see these messages and be like "oh shit, they have ctrl c and ctrl v, better not fuck with them." and bam! we just prevented the next 9/11. you're welcome

Hi Gastank99 aka gassy you fake Fade sorry for the invade just checkin on my pimp