9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I'm leaving as well.
Not really. If you fell for this, you should know that I've posted this joking atleast a couple times now. Next person to leave is ex-communicated per my orders. G'day, gents.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
Originally Posted by Shaogorath View Post
Why would you bail a clan after 1 defeat

Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
I'm just gonna say that Perica joining Secret has nothing to do with our earlier Clan League match against them.

:3
Yep.

Only the strongest stay and fight.

Also I was referring to mass leaving. It just isn't cool.

But it's your decision.
Thank you guys. I applied for hit. If I get accepted I'll make sure that we are clan allies.

Smack bitches

Self Description:My name is Kierron i'm 18 years old and work in a studio.I play toribash in my spare time. I'm really active on the forum but i have a low belt because i'm hardly ingame.I go to college when i'm not at work and there i study all sorts of lessons.
GMT:0
Past clans:In my early ages of Toribash i created a clan called [DEADMAN] it was really active but unfortunately it died due to i went inactive.My next clan was [Aaron] i lasted in that clan for about 1 week but then they all got permanent bans due to there bad behaviour.
Belt and QI: I'm a second dan black belt with 2380 QI
Are you active on the forums?: Well i would consider this as a yes the only time i'm inactive is when i have work or eaither have to go study at college.
Favorite/Best mod:My best mod would have to be Aikido BD i also enjoy playing Lenshu (even though iv'e only just started to play it) and Ninjitsu.
A picture of your tori and three replays:For some reason my computer says all these are invalid so it won't let me post them sorry.
Ah finally, a worthy applicant.

BIG NO----------------NO------------NEUTRAL-------------YES--------------AUTO-ACCEPT

|_______________|________________|_______________| ________________|
------------------------------------------^
Leaning towards this