9 Votes / 31.03%
Inception
5 Votes / 17.24%
Cosmos
4 Votes / 13.79%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hello. I will try to make my app : ):
Hi. I'm going to be a moderator for this clan. I think I can do everything for this clan. I will pay attention to the smallest breaking of our rules. I will see when someone will be inactive and will spamming. I'm don't going to kick someone from the clan for the first. I will warn him. And when he will ignore it I will kick him or I will pm Dark or Figh.
I think I'm not breaking our rules and I think I can change this clan for better (Psy is awesome clan today but I will try to make it even better.
I can help everyone when they have some problem. I can advise him something. I love you all guys! : ) (I'm not gay :3). I'm serious man. And I will be serios moderator in this awesome and lovely clan! I have only 12 years old (and I'm human with humor :3)... but I love this clan and.... yeh I can do for you guys everything!!! I will not forget anything and with anyone I'm old member of this clan and I know really a lot of things about this clan and members of this clan! I think I'm good member and player! Remember it!
The End.
Thanks.
Lolman

Hey Dark I have a question. It will be election or you will select new moderator?
Last edited by lolman101; Oct 29, 2011 at 12:28 PM.
PolishPlayer | Fan Club
Ok gonna try write something nice xD.:
Mc app:
Ok, guys, I think I can be good moderator, becouse I'm co-leader of this clan and I have little experience, so I know something about being some one important in this clan. Also in past time I had made some infractions, so I know a lot about rules. Also I can help u guys, I've got smaller and younger brother so I've got some experience in this too. I'm creative, I can make some good theards, and I know when to stop doing something. I think I never had unless posts here and I'm never spaming or trolling. I think it's good feature.
A lot of people are telling me that I'm very good player so I also can help in playing on some mods. I know it's not very important to being moderator but whatever.
I'm not bad artist so I can help a lot in arts in this clan (banners, heads, sets for clan shop etc.).
I'm responsible, I'm just 13 years old but I know how to be careful. In my class (in school of course) I'm one of the mosts responsible in my SCHOOL. (I'm not joking and I'm not boasting xd). I know that I'm not always very active, but I haven't got always time.
Also I'm not man who like makeing stupid jokes, like editing some one posts.
So, I think I'm not bad for moderator in this clan.
Thank you for reading this.

~Mc~
|Engima|Art|Manga|Anime|
Welcome purangel and latinsnake!
But where do we go; When our eyes catch fire by satellite; How do we know; That this love won't hurt like cyanide
OMG! awesome vid xfox! amazing effects!
But where do we go; When our eyes catch fire by satellite; How do we know; That this love won't hurt like cyanide
Oh! Bro It's soo awesome! I love it! It's even better.
Now you only must sign members (for example, when It's my replays you must type lolman101 )
PolishPlayer | Fan Club