Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I agree. I'd love to see you get back into the game man. We'd love to have you in the wars.

Okay, so I've devised a "Clan War Team" type thing.

If we were to go out seeking war, we would look for a 3v3 or 2v2 (preferably 3v3). My, Risk, and TheMind would be fighting. I've been watching people play and this seems like the best team. If Nin gets back into the game, then we will include him and look for 4v4's as well. If we have to do 2v2, it will be whoever is available of us 3 (or 4 if Nin is active), or if all of us are available, we'll discuss it at the time.

Sounds good to me. What do you guys think? And we can always war in different mods, where there will be different people playing. I suppose you could call that the "ABD Team". We can do Lenshu if we have really good players in it. TK, wushu, etc. Let me know.
Sounds good. Also does every clan member have skype? It would be a lot easier forming groups if we all know when each other are online. My skype is themindstormman3141.

Also just to note, we got 5 points because thats how many wins we had in the war, i think.
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.
I sent you a request. And I believe most if not all of us have Skype.

Also, that makes sense. 5 points, 5 wins. Although Pyro had 7 wins, and it's their only war and they have no events, but they have 9 points. Maybe they got 2 bonus points because they won. That's probably it.
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
I agree. I'd love to see you get back into the game man. We'd love to have you in the wars.

Okay, so I've devised a "Clan War Team" type thing.

If we were to go out seeking war, we would look for a 3v3 or 2v2 (preferably 3v3). My, Risk, and TheMind would be fighting. I've been watching people play and this seems like the best team. If Nin gets back into the game, then we will include him and look for 4v4's as well. If we have to do 2v2, it will be whoever is available of us 3 (or 4 if Nin is active), or if all of us are available, we'll discuss it at the time.

Sounds good to me. What do you guys think? And we can always war in different mods, where there will be different people playing. I suppose you could call that the "ABD Team". We can do Lenshu if we have really good players in it. TK, wushu, etc. Let me know.

Ive started practicing in TK again, and im doing alright, havent lost a game on this account yet, but only played like 7 games so yeah.

Also im attempting to get my old account back.
I have nothing to say..
Oh, well that's cool. How did you lose the account anyway? Banned or did you lose your password or what?

And that sounds good. I'd like you to take my spot in TK for The Clan Table if you're alright with that. I should be able to let everyone know when we'll be fighting soon. Once the spots fill up in the event, they will release the bracket, and we can talk with the clan we're fighting first and set up a time to fight.
Lost my password. But look! Finally got it back after many failed attempts!
ES Member | [a] Adventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My apologies, but bad grammar? How come. If i may ask.
-----
And i already edited it as you might haven't noticed yet.
Last edited by JonAzE; Nov 9, 2013 at 11:37 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Wow, I always thought you were a noob lol.
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.