Toribash
Originally Posted by joshjoshua View Post
Name: Joshua (joshjoshua)
Belt: Black belt
Mods:Aikido, Aikido BD
Clan History: soul, ( now Fyre )
Any bans you have: Only a warning a year ago on fyre about complaining that i have posted in the inactivity. They didn't believe me.
Who recruited you: No one
Reason For applying: I want a more active clan
"I have read and will abide by the 'rules of Secret' list.": (yes/no) Yes
"I have a black belt or higher and 100+ post": (yes/no) Yes
2 Multi-player Replays: I will show you later. I am on a computer that doesn't have toribash.
About yourself: I am a teenager I am in orange belt in MMA in real life. I love playing video games and jokes.
I'll appretiate your votes.

if you'd read the front page youd know you have to be 2nd dan, and along with other things you missed. please read the front page then try again when youre 2nd dan.
well i am like about around 150 games left to a 2nd dan i am real close.
[18:55] <Moop> congrats on the official *Moop returns to joshjoshua*
[18:55] <~Nugget> wait wht... josh you're stupid
Yeah. You seem like a decent person. Extend your app, and make it without a format. So without the 'name: joshua, belt: blackbelt' you know. Also, tell us more about your self.

PRO-TIP: Oh, and leave the clan you're in at the moment if you're going to apply to another.
No need, denied, already in a clan, not meeting the requirements, and, as usual, copying an non up-to-date app format.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Sorry I'm very sorry.
-----
Alright here are my two replays guys.
Last edited by joshjoshua; Aug 7, 2013 at 05:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I would like to apply for this humble clan on this very fine and dandy day. So I am just gonna jump right into it.

Explain any bad history or alts you may have, State all your alts, if you use, if yes when and why.
Also state your previous clans and orgs.

For bad history, I have never received any bans(probably am going to get my first one from "The game") But have received one infraction for useless post . Furthermore, I do have some alts but do not remember the passwords thus them not being used for anything. My previous clans consist of a couple minor clans back when I was a little nublet so I don't really remember the name but one of my most previous clan was [iCoF]. I was coleader for maybe 5 months and in the clan for about 7 months. But it got really inactive and the leader, who was inactive, didn't give me the necessary abilities to actually save the clan. So I retired. And I am currently in one org, TMO. (toribash marketing organization)

Provide personalty pack with an about me paragraph

I don't know if you mean Irl or my "tori life" So I will just go ahead and do both. My personality on the forums is generally helpful or funny. When I feel like I am in a helpful mood I will go around rapid threads and support and answer some peoples questions. When I am in a funny mood I would go ingame or my clan hang out with people, tell jokes and have a good time. In irl I am not that much different to who I am on my computer. I like helping people and at other times hang out with my friends and go watch a movie or something. Now for some about me stuff ;p. I am 14 about to turn 15, I am in football and vigorous school activities at the time. I am about to attend driving school in a month so wish me luck .

Provide skills team with proof of any skills and abilities you may have that are TB related (art,market,ect)

Well, I am a marketer and was pretty good at it a while ago. During my marketing life I have probably made about 400-450k total. But I like to share my wealth to friends in need and the clan I am. I probably have donated over 100k to various people/clans in total. I don't really know how to provide proof but I guess if you ask some people that are marketing now they could tell you. But my marketing career has slown down lately because of everyone trying to market now. So I have tried to get into replaying and ingame skills.

Provide in-game crew with replays and in-game style

I am not very good at replays yet so don't make fun of me. I just started trying like a week ago. i don't know if its finished yet, I might wanna tweak a few things.

I have found the hot secret sauce.
Attached Files
Replay 13.rpl (241.7 KB, 5 views)
R.I.P
Originally Posted by joshjoshua View Post
Sorry I'm very sorry.
-----
Alright here are my two replays guys.

You're already denied. Write a new, better app next week. Without you being in a clan, and you having a 2nd Dan. And remember to read the front page 5 times, all the way through, from the top to the bottom.
It was zekiller22 (horrid name) and I started over using the name -Ze- because I may of had a few enemies as zekiller22.
R.I.P
Originally Posted by Metriakon View Post
You're already denied. Write a new, better app next week. Without you being in a clan, and you having a 2nd Dan. And remember to read the front page 5 times, all the way through, from the top to the bottom.

Yes, sir.