Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Guys, what's up?
Applied for official?
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Okay tool you'll be added to the judges list. I'm looking for 2-3 more.
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.
Rhae: Not yet. I think we may be waiting for a few more members, and for our banners to get done. Not sure what's going through Risk's mind. I'll ask him about it later.

Mind: I can judge, if you'd like. Sounds like a good time.

Anyway, I just uploaded a new video to my Youtube channel. It's the first episode of a new series I'm calling "ABD 101". Hopefully, the series will help people play ABD a little better. You can find the video here, if you'd like to watch it. :P
Anyway, I just uploaded a new video to my Youtube channel. It's the first episode of a new series I'm calling "ABD 101". Hopefully, the series will help people play ABD a little better. You can find the video here, if you'd like to watch it. :P[/QUOTE]

I already watched it, didn't even see this. Like the first time I've opened youtube in a week, and the first thing I see.
my clan was deleted
Well, I'm slightly disappointed.

We lost another war. This one was an official one. It was first to 7, 10k stakes vs Pyro. It's really depressing to see us lose to them, considering how awfully their clan page is setup and how idiotic their leader is. We'll come back from it though. I paid out of my pocket on this one because I didn't feel right about draining the bank.

We're not rank 15th out of 17 clans. We have 5 points. Strange how we can get 5 points off of a loss. Either way, we're on the board now. Hopefully we'll be able to get back to the ranks we were at before they changed the ranking system.

There's a recruitment server up atm at /jo zone.
As Risk just witnessed, I can't die in ABD. xD
I'm gonna try to get back into Tb. Clan battles were fun. @_@ (good times)
Damn, I miss you guys. I made a lot of memories here. Sup? - Nin0fShin 2018
<[Twist]Nijia> Nin doesnt cry, he makes other people cry for him!
Name: My IGN = JonAzE and my real name is Simon Algerando Rapudre
Belt: Blue.
Bans, infractions, or warnings: I have never been banned.
Past clans and why you left them: Never been in a clan before so (Zone) will be my first.
Anyone you know in this clan: Nope.
Why do you want us: Because you guys seem like very nice people.
Why should we want you: I am just a needle in a haystack, but i can help the clan grow.
Best and Worst mods: Best: Mushu, aikido. Worst: Taekkyon.
One or two paragraphs about yourself: Well, my name is Simon as i already told you.. i live in Spain, Barcelona UTC/GMT +1 hour.
I am just a ordinary 15 year old kid who goes to school like other people.
I'm really.. 'relaxed' in my opinion. I don't act to weird and hyper.
I found toribash in 2012 (So i'm not playing it for very long) by running around searching for some free to play games, then i found Toribash, Then i decided to play and now here i am. I got better at toribash because of my friends, they taught me everything i need to know. I am very active on the forums and i play daily.
Your usercard:
3 replays: None (I was told you didn't have to do this if you don't have them.)

I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for your time.
-Simon.
Last edited by JonAzE; Nov 9, 2013 at 09:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by JonAzE View Post
Name: My IGN = JonAzE and my real name is Simon Algerando Rapudre
Belt: Blue.
Bans, infractions, or warnings: I have never been banned.
Past clans and why you left them: Never been in a clan before so (Zone) will be my first.
Anyone you know in this clan: Nope.
Why do you want us: Because you guys seem like very nice people.
Why should we want you: I am just a needle in a haystack, but i can help the clan grow.
Best and Worst mods: Best: Mushu, aikido. Worst: Taekkyon.
One or two paragraphs about yourself: Well, my name is Simon as i already told you.. i live in Spain, Barcelona UTC/GMT +1 hour.
I am just a ordinary 15 year old kid who goes to school like other people.
I'm really.. 'relaxed' in my opinion. I don't act to weird and hyper.
Thats about all i guess.
Your usercard:
3 replays: None (I was told you didn't have to do this if you don't have them.)
Thank you for your time to read this.

No from me. Looks like you spent a little time on the app but the 1-2 paragraphs literally told me absolutely nothing I wanted to know about you. I don't think really anyone cares about your IRL situation, I want to know why you started toribash and how you've gotten better and maybe a story or something.
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.
I'll get you yet, Nin, just you wait and see. And it's great to have you back. Hope you stick around this time. We've missed ya, man.
\o/