no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Yourface View Post
But.... we're a forum clan....
The kind of people that we want here are the ones that have the initiative to find us, and people don't look at the clan rankings before they try to join.

You didn't get my point. As I said I know we are a forum based clan but that doesn't mean we all have to forget about the game itself. It's not obligatory to fight in those wars. We won't force anyone and always talk about those wars. It's just for fun and the activity. Haven't you seen shitloads of posts before and after wars? I heard some members complain about ingame activity so now they can have it. I'm not expecting many to fight there. Just those who complain and want it.

Actually some are looking at the ranks. But it's not about making new recruits with a good rank. Rank doesn't matter. It's more like a stimulator for those who want to participate. Although someone may be attracted to this clan if he is a forum type and enjoys wars. Before joining a clan clever people will look what the clan offers and then applies.

For those who can't participate we'll make fights at different days and times so everybody could have at leas 1 war a week.
Last edited by Uberis; Jan 29, 2012 at 03:15 PM.
[Domination]Serbia Sport
Just saying ...

1. Novak Djokovic
2. Serbian Vaterpolo team

And waiting for the Serbian handball team

All were today , all were finals , all were won
Well, I'm not just accepting of him because we have a kick member button if he never comes back.

Perhaps I'm just use to people having bad grammar.
<~legsol> (yes he is gay he is the gayest gay furry ever)