Toribash
I can only imagine the results on that poll. Nobody would say yes to risking a clan if it was optional.

Note: regardless of the "rewards" this clan is not worth risking for a pretty looking title.
Last edited by Goat; Mar 23, 2016 at 08:47 PM.
Originally Posted by Oaky View Post
iPortal: you sure have a good taste for movies
Goat: you're not seriously planning to risk killing the oldest toribash clan? its a NO (with big letters in case you didnt notice)

Thanks mang, I've been watching some trailers and other stuff in my free time and at work, but some are just ones I grew up with like Hot Fuzz.
The need to explain that in further detail. what if they werent killed but instead not allowed to participate in the next one. ooor they had some fun silly penalty system. like you lost this time, your clan has to wear these butt face items for losing first. and they would only be in the losing team's active inventory for like 5 days or something
I am evil.
Originally Posted by Skizzify View Post
I would say yes. I mean, look at us. We got enough good players to participate in this event and even if we were killed we would still be able to make official again much easier yet we still have to go through clan council. I would say yes for the prizes and the rep but since the clan says nah ima say nah.

Also, the prizes are bigger than the clan league's prizes so...big risk, humongous reward.

But remember Evil is one of, if not, the oldest official clan in Toribash. I feel like that has higher value. And I love my TC and items but this clan is worth more.
blue
pink
Though if they change the 'killing your clan' to something like drone said then yes. Because we don't even know what the rewards are yet, if they aren't anything worth more than a lot of event tournies then there's no point in risking. Even though I wouldn't be up for risking anyways but just saying.
blue
pink