Toribash
hi sirs :
my name is emile001 and emile in real life . i have 12 years and i am 3rd dan black belt right now .
alts : emile002 ( blue belt ) , and emilio001 ( blue belt ) .
ingame (.../10) : 10/10 .
forom activity : (.../10) : 10/10 really but i don't do a lot of post's because i don't like it and it don't meter for me but i stay forum activity a long time in day .
my previous clans was : my first was fallen ( i joined it when i was blue belt because my best friend in school was co-leader so he invited me to join it and i leaved it when my belt was black ) my second clan was wind ( i joined it when i was black belt because the leader said to me that i will be co-leader and i leaved it when i was 2dan ) my third was lion ( i did it with my best friend in school but it wasn't good so we leaved it ) & my last was dragons ( i joined it because my friend in toribash was the leader and he set me pro-co leader when i leaved it because 99% off players are black and brown belt and they are recruiters ) and now i apply to try to join [Secret] because i love so much this clan and it's one off my better clans .
i live in Lebanon , my English is good but i can speak Arabic and french perfectly . i have one brother , he don't like toribash he played it 1 week and he stop playing it but me i started toribash 1 year ago i loved toribash so much to i stay play it to now and it's my better game and ... i love this clan so much too and i will be happy if i join it .
anyways , it's my app , thanks for reading it and i will see what u vote to me : "yes'' or ''no''
i don't have skype to talk with you sirs sorry and bye
-----
no answer ?
Last edited by Fire; Jul 29, 2013 at 06:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Emile001 View Post
hi sirs :
my name is emile001 and emile in real life . i have 12 years and i am 3rd dan black belt right now .
alts : emile002 ( blue belt ) , and emilio001 ( blue belt ) .
ingame (.../10) : 10/10 .
forom activity : (.../10) : 10/10 really but i don't do a lot of post's because i don't like it and it don't meter for me but i stay forum activity a long time in day .
my previous clans was : my first was fallen ( i joined it when i was blue belt because my best friend in school was co-leader so he invited me to join it and i leaved it when my belt was black ) my second clan was wind ( i joined it when i was black belt because the leader said to me that i will be co-leader and i leaved it when i was 2dan ) my third was lion ( i did it with my best friend in school but it wasn't good so we leaved it ) & my last was dragons ( i joined it because my friend in toribash was the leader and he set me pro-co leader when i leaved it because 99% off players are black and brown belt and they are recruiters ) and now i apply to try to join [Secret] because i love so much this clan and it's one off my better clans .
i live in Lebanon , my English is good but i can speak Arabic and french perfectly . i have one brother , he don't like toribash he played it 1 week and he stop playing it but me i started toribash 1 year ago i loved toribash so much to i stay play it to now and it's my better game and ... i love this clan so much too and i will be happy if i join it .
anyways , it's my app , thanks for reading it and i will see what u vote to me : "yes'' or ''no''
i don't have skype to talk with you sirs sorry and bye
-----
no answer ?

tl;dr you need to read the front page again and make a better app
all this app is not good ?
-----
so u vote no
?
-----
what is the wrong in it ?
-----
EJM and the other sirs you vote what ?
-----
So I will don't have my answer ?
-----
What is the wrong in my apply mystery , said to me to da a better apply
Last edited by Fire; Jul 29, 2013 at 10:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by teague19 View Post
PLZ begone and good riddance.

^This

No, you can't join Secret, and you probably won't join Secret. Now don't ask questions like 'Why' or 'Look, I'm this and that, I did stuff!' We don't care, your app wasn't good enough to be accepted.

Also, you ask 'What is wrong with my apply(application)'. Pretty much everything, it doesn't cover a lot of things, and you didn't add a very specific phrase to it.
Last edited by Metriakon; Jul 30, 2013 at 06:08 PM.
Name: Joshua (joshjoshua)
Belt: Black belt
Mods:Aikido, Aikido BD
Clan History: soul, ( now Fyre )
Any bans you have: Only a warning a year ago on fyre about complaining that i have posted in the inactivity. They didn't believe me.
Who recruited you: No one
Reason For applying: I want a more active clan
"I have read and will abide by the 'rules of Secret' list.": (yes/no) Yes
"I have a black belt or higher and 100+ post": (yes/no) Yes
2 Multi-player Replays: I will show you later. I am on a computer that doesn't have toribash.
About yourself: I am a teenager I am in orange belt in MMA in real life. I love playing video games and jokes.
I'll appretiate your votes.
[18:55] <Moop> congrats on the official *Moop returns to joshjoshua*
[18:55] <~Nugget> wait wht... josh you're stupid