Toribash
Originally Posted by tylercoon View Post
Lol, those are some insane skills, Ness. o_o

Yea his voice skills are very good he's like a white Morgan free man
I am making a website to display some creations I will be making with blender. Some 3D models and stuff. I will notify you guys when it is finished.

There is probably no point in doing this but I can also make you guys a Essence website.
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
I am making a website to display some creations I will be making with blender. Some 3D models and stuff. I will notify you guys when it is finished.

There is probably no point in doing this but I can also make you guys a Essence website.

Clan website hurt my brain >.> but if you wanna do it I support it. And the cat.
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Twilight|Fluttershy|Godlygirl|Applejackk|
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Essence isn't in need of a website, we have all we want, need and use right here on the clan board.

Come to think of it what purpose do clan websites serve? I never really thought about that. XD
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Twilight|Fluttershy|Godlygirl|Applejackk|
Yeah, Tyler, and yusei, I use to skate all the time, then I stopped, but this time I'm actually trying to get really good
[SIGPIC]hh[/SIGPIC]
Pyro | MF | GerU | Electric | Revel | Essence
Originally Posted by Kamura View Post
I had a dream about how fun my life was.

Then I woke up.

I had a dream about how fun my life was.

Then I realized with the workload I have, daydreams just eat up time. >.>

Originally Posted by Kradel View Post

Yeah, that'd be lovely. Post your website here when you're done.

As ConCon said, we're not really in need of a website and also, it wouldn't be that beneficial. It'd over-complicate things and if anything, detract activity from here.
Thanks for the offer though.

Originally Posted by Okami View Post
Come to think of it what purpose do clan websites serve? I never really thought about that. XD

They provide extra board space, but that's really about it.
Most of the time it does more damage than anything.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Probably would let us plan things for games other than toribash.
Though, I don't think any of us are too close to play another game together.

Heck, I didn't even know some people were even in our clan until today.
So everyone, why don't we share something about ourselves?

What is the most interesting thing about you?

gogogo
Frost is pretty cool
raku
http://ookninja.wix.com/ookstudio

Its cool how on the contact page, you can just type in your email and send me your opinion and stuff and it will go to my gmail. I have tested that and it works