1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

6 replays:
Ninja Moderated Message:
Can you edit your other post instead of having a sh*t load of different ones
Attached Files
StaY - WHAT.rpl (116.2 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by NinjaVodou; May 18, 2012 at 12:51 AM.
| Undead Member | OBT | PWPI|
Originally Posted by NinjaVodou View Post
wow mature...

He's one of THOSE people, isn't he? It's cool, just pretend he doesn't exist and everything will be ok

I'd write up an introduction but so much easier to hack my curriculum vitae to pieces:

I am a hardworking student looking to gain experience in a professional environment. I work well both independently and in a team, I have good communication skills allowing me to collaborate with and motivate others well. I am also a lateral thinker which lets me resolve situations logically and come to decisions intuitively.

I am fluent in HTML, CSS, PHP and to a lesser extent JavaScript which I use to build websites I have the ability to use I have the ability to use Photoshop, Bridge, Dreamweaver, Flash and Lightroom 3 from the Adobe Creative Suite in addition to word processors, database applications, and powerpoints, I can do most other simple tasks which require a computer.

I am currently working on setting up a partnership for a web company, similar in style to content sharing websites such as Newgrounds, DeviantArt or Flickr Pixels! Provides a place for creative people to share their creations, every user has the ability to create a project which acts as a self contained discussion forum which provides an ideal collaboration environment on the web.

I’m currently taking part in an affiliate program with a hosting company through which I earn a set amount for each new user I can attract to their service and then build a rudimentary website for that fulfils their requirements.

During my studies at The Henley College I worked on an experimental photography project which involved creating artwork by using the photographic darkroom chemicals in combination with light and household products, the result of this process was a chemigram, after developing this skill I sold the vast majority of the inventory to individuals I met.
I developed this further by setting up the facilities needed to do this at home and tried to work with restaurants/cafe’s and coffee shops to supply them with saleable artwork though instead managed a market stall from which I sold my artwork until March earlier this year.
I am now accepting commissions, and selling the odd piece of art to acquaintances.

I am an avid photographer. Whilst living in High Wycombe I was part of the photographic society and in one competition scored 19/20 on all three of my entries, I’ve visit my local club occasionally. At college in Henley I committed the majority of my free periods to photography, where I helped other students with their work and researched new possibilities for my own though as I’m now on a full-time course I’m forced to pursue my own needs first.

Being an outgoing social person, I have developed a range of interpersonal skills which let me communicate well with friends and strangers alike.

I also read a wide range of literature including fantasy fiction, photography magazines, scientific journals and internet comedy which enriches my inquisitive nature.
ynx for your voting tnx for supporting me
-----
guys my other new replay:
Attached Files
Last edited by Garmadon; May 18, 2012 at 01:29 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I did it because it was funny, so yeah. Sure it's immature but i was bored.
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
This is my moment!!! Cool story bruh...
Oh and is that website your working on up and running?
[TPO][OSG][ARA][Zero]
"and I have tons of friends" Deakster/Dickmaniac/Deak
it was funny?
you have a strange sense of humour my monkey like friend
[TPO][OSG][ARA][Zero]
"and I have tons of friends" Deakster/Dickmaniac/Deak
ignore the bada man ^^ at least you put effort in
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius,
commander of the Armies of the North,
General of the Felix Legions,
loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son,
husband to a murdered wife.
And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.
CLAN VID REPLAYS ONLY
NO CHATTING NO POSTING QUESTIONS
REPLAYS ONLY

Post at least 5 replays edit your post to add or remove replays

(you may post more than once only to add more than 10 replays)
Attached Files
@wik-1-edit.rpl (145.7 KB, 10 views)
@Wik-dance.rpl (192.5 KB, 7 views)
@wik-laxcap.rpl (119.2 KB, 7 views)
@Wik-making a mess1.rpl (192.3 KB, 8 views)
tk-torque split.rpl (79.1 KB, 4 views)
clan madman 1.rpl (212.0 KB, 12 views)
sweetwarcap.rpl (43.9 KB, 5 views)
tkk-beauty.rpl (76.5 KB, 6 views)
tkk-perfect.rpl (74.3 KB, 5 views)
1-2.rpl (76.6 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Wik; May 19, 2012 at 10:23 AM.
back from the dead
SELLING MY DEACTIVATED