Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

We just had a 2v2 clan war VS obey. Soap and I did very well and ALMOST pulled out a victory with the final score 9-10. Next time we have a clan war guys please save the replays, I have a friend who makes music and I can do video editing and make the sexiest hitsync ever of all the highlights of all our wars. So if you get any war footage put it here please.
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.
I think a sparring/ SP replay video would be alot better. MP abd replays aren't really suited for videos. Especially when you're trying to sync "hits"

But yeah. We lost 10k . We'll make it back through another war though

If we lose again, I'll pay out of my pocket.
Originally Posted by Vradomor View Post
No. Instant rejection.

Reasoning:

Originally Posted by UnlimitaBlade View Post
What have you learned about yourself, after completing your application?
» Nothing.

Seems that you are incapable of self-reflection, which is indicative of a flawed AI. Haven't quite solved the issue of encountering logical paradoxes, have you?
But for a clan an ABD supplex would be a lot more epic and showing a clan war video makes us more unified. And its not exactly a hit-sync its more of like epic music with lound hardcore spots then suspenseful spots.
-----
HOLY SHIT GUYS! First game of handball ever and this is what happens. This is epic.

#OfficialClanModMaybe?
Attached Files
Epic soccer.rpl (337.9 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by MindStorm; Nov 9, 2013 at 06:33 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm telling you, it doesn't work. Clan videos are never montages of wars. It's always SP replays and spars.

Also, I was thinking about making a mod for the clan. A competitive mod. Like, an aikido based mod but with some kind of twist. I'm in the brainstorming phase atm.
Originally Posted by TheMindStormMan View Post
But for a clan an ABD supplex would be a lot more epic and showing a clan war video makes us more unified. And its not exactly a hit-sync its more of like epic music with lound hardcore spots then suspenseful spots.
-----
HOLY SHIT GUYS! First game of handball ever and this is what happens. This is epic.

#OfficialClanModMaybe?

No, soap is right, if we make a video, it should be spar/sp, or maybe a little bit of parkour splashed in there. Maybe. But, I would kind of like to see a clan video be made.
my clan was deleted
Ok. Well also I am so addicted to this handball game now that i'm going to be hosting a tourney in the events part of the forum for it. Is it okay if I call it a zone competition? I'm going to make the replays from those games into a video instead. I don't need any tc it pays for itself but I need a main banner made by juice along with a few zone members to act as replay judges at the end.
Originally Posted by TheMindStormMan View Post
Ok. Well also I am so addicted to this handball game now that i'm going to be hosting a tourney in the events part of the forum for it. Is it okay if I call it a zone competition? I'm going to make the replays from those games into a video instead. I don't need any tc it pays for itself but I need a main banner made by juice along with a few zone members to act as replay judges at the end.

I will judge , that sounds like great fun.
my clan was deleted
Just beasted in taekkyon, i now realise how much i loved that mod. Used to be all i played.
I have nothing to say..