Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hello, i would like to join Zone, my ingame name is moneshot, i like to play aikidobigdojo. I would like to join this clan because i think i would be a great help to the clan.i am an 8th dan blackbelt. I like do to martial arts and gaming in real life. I use to be in a clan called Pyro, an old one with TheMindStormMan. we clan had lots of clan wars, we did good in them. then once Pyro became a dead clan, i created a clan called Inferno in memory of it, most of the people from Pyro and some new people joined. All of my previous clans are Tech, Pyro,Inferno, Stoners and Cobras. i quit these clans because no one was active. i feel that this one will be active though. I love toribash cause you can make your person do WHATEVER you want, i started playing toribash cause i saw it on youtube and it look cool, then i joined and practiced and became better
I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for your time.
Attached Files
closesssss.rpl (60.4 KB, 5 views)
kickssss.rpl (59.6 KB, 5 views)
longo fighto.rpl (75.8 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by moneshot; Nov 9, 2013 at 02:13 AM. Reason: Fixing
Frogs never die.
No more people in my sig.
Pickaz: No. Same reasons as Risk. That's 2 no's. You've been rejected.

Dude1226: Nice application. I feel your a bit inactive though, by your post count and your belt in relation to your join date. I'll stay neutral for now. If you'd pick up your activity around the forum and I saw you ingame a few times, I would probably vote yes. But end result: Neutral.

Moneshot: Nope. No effort.
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
Pickaz: No. Same reasons as Risk. That's 2 no's. You've been rejected.

Dude1226: Nice application. I feel your a bit inactive though, by your post count and your belt in relation to your join date. I'll stay neutral for now. If you'd pick up your activity around the forum and I saw you ingame a few times, I would probably vote yes. But end result: Neutral.

Moneshot: Nope. No effort.

Well I do have school you know...

Also thanks for staying neutral. I will try to be more active.
-----
I might get a few replays guys.
Last edited by Dude1226; Nov 9, 2013 at 02:17 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Yes, I've tried them. I've played about an hour with them.

They're hard to get used to, and I assume I'll get better with them as time goes on. They do help with making more precise movements. I would recommend the Vortexes. The seem the be pretty good so far, and they have the best reviews above all the other ones (Which is why I bought them)
Originally Posted by moneshot View Post
Hello, i would like to join Zone, my ingame name is moneshot, i like to play aikidobigdojo. I would like to join this clan because i think i would be a great help to the clan.i am an 8th dan blackbelt. I like do to martial arts and gaming in real life. I use to be in a clan called Pyro, an old one with TheMindStormMan. we clan had lots of clan wars, we did good in them. then once Pyro became a dead clan, i created a clan called Inferno in memory of it, most of the people from Pyro and some new people joined. All of my previous clans are Tech, Pyro,Inferno, Stoners and Cobras. i quit these clans because no one was active. i feel that this one will be active though. I love toribash cause you can make your person do WHATEVER you want, i started playing toribash cause i saw it on youtube and it look cool, then i joined and practiced and became better
I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for your time.

I agree with Soap. Deny. You were a fine member of Pyro but the grammar is terrible and your app was short with no effort.
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.
Here guys I got 3 replays showing off some of my techniques and skills.

I also have a cool replay from the new Acrojoust mod.
Attached Files
Duel mode won 50 tc.rpl (56.9 KB, 5 views)
leg push.rpl (43.2 KB, 5 views)
Akido Surprise.rpl (43.5 KB, 5 views)
SKEET 2.rpl (68.6 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Dude1226; Nov 9, 2013 at 06:08 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
No. Instant rejection.
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandėr: No, they call it "Business Assets"
Sorry this is so late guys.

The Most Contributions prize is a tie between... Ysome and Hawkesnightmare! 1,500 TC each!

The Best Question prize goes to... Wight! They were all fantastic.

And the Best Answer goes to.... Zanderhar! "My girlfriend once told me I have a large schlong."

Thank you all for participating!
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandėr: No, they call it "Business Assets"