Toribash
3 more days Biatches. I almost feel like getting a ref feral so I get the rest of that too
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Originally Posted by ManlyPotato View Post
Ok what why is everyone getting out before me I have at least 3 weeks left. But then again it's mostly studying for my math exam since all the other ones are just projects or in-class.

Originally Posted by ManlyPotato View Post
I hate you all :I But really it's not that I'm going to be doing much at all, it only studying for my math exam. Then I get almost a week off, and little to no homework after this week.

Psssssh. Math is so easy. For the 4 quarters, I have gotten a 99, 98, 98, and this 4th quarter is like a 98 too. I don't even study. Math is my best subject. I hate French and Bio... I only have 1 more year of French (thank god)
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
I friggin hate math I love reading science and foriegn languages though. Math is my mortal subject
Originally Posted by Nijia View Post
Psssssh. Math is so easy. For the 4 quarters, I have gotten a 99, 98, 98, and this 4th quarter is like a 98 too. I don't even study. Math is my best subject. I hate French and Bio... I only have 1 more year of French (thank god)

2*9(5-3/2+15)

kgo.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
lolz I wuv dat math problem inferno
and look at this
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...63#post6580063
Last edited by jclark; Jun 6, 2013 at 05:30 AM.
2x9(2/17).
2x9(0.12).
2x1.08.
=2.16.

Thank you for the riddle, Inferno.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post
2x9(2/17).
2x9(0.12).
2x1.08.
=2.16.

Thank you for the riddle, Inferno.

Don't you have to do the Distributive Property and distribute the 9 in the parenthesis? Also, how did ou get 2/17 from what was there below? There was a + 15

God damn I hate school. My last day is Monday, Regents on Tuesday/Wednesday, and English final the 17th (next next monday). I have a global final today...
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆