Toribash
Alright that is fine Raiken, i'm glad you can help. It's nice to have people that are sort of close working with me for the purpose of the org.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Hi guys, i had a lot of friends here back when i was alot more active. I cant access Swammy any more so I made Swammie lol...If any of the old members are still around we should play ^-^
Well guys I think it's time for me to part ways, I will definitely still be in game with everyone in here, but the clans activity has sort of just pushed me away, I see me posting more on other clan boards currently and having more conversations with others than being in here, I will hopefully still be a part of the family, just can't take the inactivity anymore. It was nice being here for the past two years and I can't thank everyone here enough for accepting me, but now it is time for me to part ways and see what else toribash has to offer me.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Holy crap the aussie is back, im sure i will come around
inb4 obligatory "wassup newfags" posting from my oldfag acc. But I can't really be bothered to obtain its pw...
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
DeuteRia hold that aveance set for me.
Does fl0w plan on whooping ass in CL orrrr
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~